Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Oughta be cool - Favorite traditional/Primitive photos (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Oughta be cool - Favorite traditional/Primitive photos
unclewhit
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unclewhit   Email unclewhit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curveman, that is tooooo funny. [biglaugh]

--------------------
unclewhit
Bob lee signature series
Schafer Silvertip
Howard Hill "Tembo"

Posts: 365 | From: central MA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last of the Breed
Contributor 2010
Member # 13641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last of the Breed   Email Last of the Breed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A day out shootin with the family.

-

-

--------------------
1 John 1:7 , and the blood
of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

Posts: 291 | From: Camden, N.Y. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKYLER W   Email SKYLER W   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a few, some old and some new......  -  -  -  -  -  - [img] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k209/rickybob_2006/CIMG1083.jpg [/img][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k209/rickybob_2006/CIMG0011.jpg[/IMG

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; You will go far.

Posts: 1476 | From: Alabama | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKYLER W   Email SKYLER W   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

[ March 13, 2009, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: SKYLER W ]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1476 | From: Alabama | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Over&Under
Contributor 2014
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Al

That pic of your boy is awesome!!!! My wifes favorite!!!

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6681 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKYLER W
Cadet Member
Member # 12539

We love the one of Al's son standing on the horse also....Great pic!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

JoeM
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeM   Email JoeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Skyler your a blessed and lucky kid, the best part is you seem to know it and appreciate it. There is nothing better than knowing an appreciating your life and adventures at the time you're making or having them, enjoy your youth. When I was younger playing sports I was lucky enough realize that these were some of the best days of my life and enjoyed them to the fullest. Now years later looking back on them I don't yearn for those days as much as others because I know I got the most out of the time I had. I simply enjoy the memories. All the best in your future adventures Joe

--------------------
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 1431 | From: Centereach NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good stuff bro [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17207 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©