Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Faces behind the handle! 2009 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Faces behind the handle! 2009
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TTT^^^

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Posts: 4326 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
threeundr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for threeundr   Email threeundr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are great guy's keep em' comin! [campfire] [thumbsup]

-Leonard-

--------------------
-Leonard Smith-

Posts: 769 | From: Whitehouse, Tx. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LITTLEBIGMAN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LITTLEBIGMAN   Email LITTLEBIGMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
little tree static recurve self bow, Me with no mask!
 -

--------------------
Make a life, not a living

Posts: 2344 | From: Rugged SE Minnesota | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GingivitisKahn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GingivitisKahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okeydoke - here's a pic my daughter took of me on the last hunt of the 08-09 season. The bunnies evaded us but the discarded cups and so forth did not.

-

Posts: 2007 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gehrke145
Contributor 2014
Member # 13879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gehrke145   Email gehrke145   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A set of sheds from this spring
 -

Posts: 1087 | From: CO | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
threeundr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for threeundr   Email threeundr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LITTLEBIGMAN that's a pretty bending piece of wood you got there! gehrke145 I would like to meet the owner or those sheds! Great pics guy's!!

-Leonard-

--------------------
-Leonard Smith-

Posts: 769 | From: Whitehouse, Tx. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smallwood
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smallwood   Email Smallwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 1595 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are a couple of thumbnails taken at the same target that Rob posted a pic of above. Only difference is, in my pictures you can see arrows in the target... [readit] [Razz]

-

-

This is my husband Mockingbird. We were the only two in our group to hit it. I would rather be lucky than good, any day of the week!

Killdeer [biglaugh]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15214 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GUYZER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GUYZER   Email GUYZER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello threeundr!!Here is a pic of me and my lab
while stump shooting in the winter at -16 cell!!

-
 -

MAY THE SPIRIT OF FRED BEAR GUIDE OUR ARROWS.

Posts: 284 | From: QUEBEC CANADA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bakes168
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bakes168   Author's Homepage   Email Bakes168   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

--------------------
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls short of what the ultimate goal should be...time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there"
-Fred Bear

James 2:19-20

USMC Infantry-Present

Posts: 569 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
threeundr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12940

GUYZER that's a good lookin dog you have there but that's a little too cold for this Texas boy! [Eek!]
Killdeer that's a good lookin bow in the first pic. Is that a Centaur?

-Leonard-

--------------------
-Leonard Smith-

Gary Logsdon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary Logsdon   Author's Homepage   Email Gary Logsdon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spring Kentucky Longbeard

-

--------------------
Gary Logsdon

Posts: 1634 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hawgslayer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawgslayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[campfire]

One of the 2 does I let the air out of last season.
 -

--------------------
HAWGSLAYER

07 BOB LEE HUNTER 49#'S
09 MARTIN 48#'s
CVA ACCURA 50 CAL.
BL/STAINLESS
SEMPER FI

Keep your feathers dry and your nose in the wind and become the predator that we really are.

Posts: 302 | From: IL | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Divinecedar
Member # 17141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Divinecedar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 90 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Chatter Member 2014
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup!

-

Killdeer

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15214 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©