Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » Faces behind the handle! 2009 (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Faces behind the handle! 2009
michigan bill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michigan bill   Email michigan bill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"Having lost sight of my goal, I redoubled my efforts."

Posts: 343 | From: san angelo, texas | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoeM
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeM   Email JoeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Biggie!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [scared] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 1416 | From: Centereach NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bozara
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bozara   Email bozara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bulkley River steelhead caught on a spey casted fly.
 -

Me with the Dale Dye and unfortunate cow.
 -

[ April 02, 2009, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: bozara ]

--------------------
65# @ 27" Dale Dye one piece recurve
62# @ 27" Dale Dye TD recurve
58# @ 27" Dale Dye Medicine Point RC
65# Montana Bow Works long bow

Posts: 160 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nook
Contributor 2014
Member # 1045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nook   Email Nook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Iowa Struck '07 Whitetail:

-

--------------------
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope

Posts: 898 | From: Charlottesville, Va | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GMMAT
Contributor 2010
Member # 19202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GMMAT   Email GMMAT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been bowhunting now for 4 seasons. To date, I've been out with the traditional gear <10 times.....and I haven't scored with it, yet.

Having taken 22 big gme animals oer the last three seasons with a compound, I can tell you that not many things leave me awestruck in hunting.

I looked through all 9 pages of these photos, just now, and I AM awestruck. Kudos to all of you who've shared.

I made the leap to devote my entire 2009-2010 whitetail seasons to traditional tackle. I hope to add my own harvest photo to yours in the coming months.

Thanks for sharing.

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 02, 2009, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Iron Bull ]

Posts: 1204 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishiwannabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishiwannabe   Email ishiwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First trad kill
 -

Second trad kill
 -

Third and last trad kill...Im noticing a pattern. [Big Grin] One day I will get something bigger...
 -

And a big thanks to who ever snapped this last picture... [Not Worthy]

--------------------
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
-Jamie

Posts: 4439 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forest Archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forest Archer   Email Forest Archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is my 1st deer killed with my homemade hickory bow. Nov '07

-

Posts: 240 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
Contributor 2014
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jamie

Consistancy is the name of the game brother!! [thumbsup] [Big Grin]

Great Pics everyone!

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6670 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
Contributor 2014
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first deer with Trad Gear, and second Turkey with Trad Gear.

Now if I could just get the Elk to cooporate!

-  -

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6670 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Widowbender
Contributor 2008
Member # 11268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Widowbender   Email Widowbender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great thread with come classic pictures!!! Here's a couple of mine:
First recurve kill from '07
 -

First Turkey from '08
 -

One of the posse with a couple nannies from last season:
 -

Keep'em coming folks!!!

David

--------------------
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Posts: 1016 | From: Siler City, NC | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dragon rider
Contributor 2014
Member # 3028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dragon rider   Email dragon rider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stalking my elusive back yard target:

-

--------------------
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons; people are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1012 | From: Cedar Park, TX | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adeeden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adeeden   Email adeeden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's one from a chukar hunt Feb 09. I'm the frozen one on the left!

-

--------------------
"I would rather be lucky then good, any day!"

Posts: 1902 | From: Georgetown, IL | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muskoxman
Contributor 2012
Member # 16410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muskoxman   Author's Homepage   Email Muskoxman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I and triple menace, with my first kill with my wes wallace.  -

I know its not a bow kill but its a pic of my mug
 -

--------------------
BW PRS V 56in 56@28

---------------------------------
If it ain't one thing ,it's ten others

Posts: 110 | From: Boncarbo Colorado | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yellow Dog
Contributor 2014
Member # 14221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow Dog   Email Yellow Dog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Deer camp in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. I'm the guy in the middle.

-

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
2011,2012 MK, LLC Shareholder
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 2534 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
threeundr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for threeundr   Email threeundr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GMMAT don't give up bud. There's no feeling of satisfaction like your first trad trophy. Forest Archer that is a sweet lookin bow my friend and a nice trophy to boot! These are some awsome pics guy's. Keep em comin!!

-Leonard-

--------------------
-Leonard Smith-

Posts: 769 | From: Whitehouse, Tx. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©