JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Member Interviews » Rob DiStefano - With an MP3 Twist (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rob DiStefano - With an MP3 Twist
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
We are adding a new dimension to Trad Gang, and this is a test run of many interviews to come.....

Click below, check the volume, give time to download, and sit back, and enjoy!!!

Rob DiStefano MP3 Interview

-

[ February 28, 2009, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Terry Green ]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31100 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hill boy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hill boy   Email hill boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very intresting.I like the idea and the interview. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Posts: 868 | From: jonesboro arkansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave2old
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave2old   Email Dave2old       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff ... for those of us who can do MP3, which is likely most of us. Such a world of extremes we have today, eh? Keep these coming, and add a slide show with the voice when possible. Dave
Posts: 1054 | From: SW Colorado | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job! Very intresting! [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Posts: 4574 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ken denton
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ken denton   Author's Homepage   Email ken denton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting interview. You should have grilled him more, and you didn't ask him how he shoots with that cap on. My string hits the brim every time. Will look forward to more interviews and if that was a phone conversation, the sound was great. Thanks, Ken. Tradgang justs gets better and better. How about interviewing KILLDEER even if she is a little bashful.

--------------------
"Arrows into the wind", What a wounderful sight!!!

Posts: 1605 | From: Fredericksburg,Tx 78624 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Honaker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Honaker   Email Robert Honaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked that.
Gives me a new perspective on someone I once may have misunderstood.
Thank you.
robert

Posts: 938 | From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe this will tied you guys over....

Killdeer

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31100 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was nice guys...great format! Marco#78

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
the MP3 was kool...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhunterfrompast
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhunterfrompast   Author's Homepage   Email bowhunterfrompast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------
Rick Wakeman
UBM Lifetime Member
American Broadhead Collectors Club

Posts: 2686 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stripstrike1
Contributor 2014
Member # 11944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stripstrike1   Email Stripstrike1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be useless at work now. I just listened to that on my phone. Way cool!

--------------------
"I wish someone would have introduced me to this sport 20 years ago."

Posts: 519 | From: Sugar Land, Texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Landshark160
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Landshark160   Email Landshark160   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the sound effects.

--------------------
Chris
>>>>--------------->

The benefits of a big broadhead are most evident when things go wrong. - CTS

Posts: 741 | From: Vidalia, GA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovin it brothers....proud to call you my friend Rob, this interview was a long time coming.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madness522
Contributor 2008
Member # 10719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madness522   Email madness522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its great to put a face with a name and when you add a voice to go along its like being the middle of an ice cream forrest trying to eat your way out. It doesn't get much better!!

--------------------
Barry Clodfelter
TGMM Family of the Bow.

Posts: 2277 | From: Davidson NC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great stuff, i like the idea would be good to have maybe a slide show to go along with it. [thumbsup]

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©