JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2005 » Southern NY bunnyhunt- UPDATE W/PICS!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Southern NY bunnyhunt- UPDATE W/PICS!!!
Walkingstick
Charter Member
Member # 153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walkingstick   Email Walkingstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So none of the rabbits were suffering from severe depression this year..........Mac~

--------------------
" I always hunt with two other companions even though I mostly hunt alone - God and my dad."
God's love is like an ocean..one can see the beginning but not the end.

Posts: 2270 | From: Westfield, PA-Potter County | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Contributor 2017
Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry   Email larry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perhaps they will find some suicidal rabbits today.......

larry

Posts: 3143 | From: martville ny | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Deters
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Deters   Email Keith Deters   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a great hunt.

It was a pleasure meeting you all. Shawn and his family treated us all like family, what great hosts.

Too bad I couldn't get over there today. Rabbit hunting paradise.

Posts: 261 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recurver
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recurver   Email recurver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Home and we scored one bunny. A combined effort of Guru and Whapiti Chaser. I'm sure pics will follow tomorrow.

Bryan

Posts: 696 | From: Catskills, New York | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fedrizzi
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fedrizzi   Email Mark Fedrizzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many shots did you guys get today??

--------------------
Keep Em' In The Kill Zone

Posts: 1236 | From: Middletown, NY | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got settled in.An unbelieveable weekend of great people,fun,and HUNTING!!!!!!

I'm wooped,I have a lot to add tomorrow.

Mark we had 40+ shots today,making the total for 2 days somewhere between 80-90!!!!!!!!!!(some were poke and pray)Yea,80-90!!!!!!!.Shawn has the total.I know I had my closet shot at a living critter ever!! I'll explain tomorrow.

Oh yea,WE KILLED ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! [bigsmyl] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17657 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nanook
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nanook   Email Nanook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moey an I made it home safe an sound. Big thanks to Shawn and family for the great time. Good to see everyone. So the last run was the charm. I think most everyone had thier chances I know I sure did , close but no cigar.
Posts: 78 | From: Western N.Y. | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southpawshooter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southpawshooter   Author's Homepage   Email southpawshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a good one today as well. Looking forward to hearing more when you folks are rested up. My butt is still dragging from yesterday. The cover Shawn hunts is tough!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Scott F >>---> @

"if the wood don't fly the bunny don't die" - Stone Knife, JLMBH 2008

Proud member of Team Pink

Posts: 1964 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fedrizzi
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fedrizzi   Email Mark Fedrizzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You boys will be SNORING tonight...Congrats on the kill.. [thumbsup]

Mark

--------------------
Keep Em' In The Kill Zone

Posts: 1236 | From: Middletown, NY | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
Contributor 2017
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got home an hour ago, the weekend was a blast. I gotta go to bed, I am beat, I'll be back tomorrow.

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4771 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meathook
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meathook   Author's Homepage   Email Meathook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are a couple of pics for you. Then I need to get to bed. I think the shot total was 82, 5 of which drew hair and one kill. Lots of close ones.

Here is the Rabbit shot by Bob with a quick follow up from Guru.

-

Here Bob is presented with the prize bow and arrow for getting the first rabbit.

-

More details later I am whooped. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Go ahead and run ya gotta sleep sometime." - Meathook's Mom

Posts: 4111 | From: Western NY | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveMcD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveMcD   Email SteveMcD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.. this was my first time on the Bunny Hunt! And it will definitely be one of my most memorable hunt days ever! Had a Blast! What a Great Day!

To Shawn and his Mom and Dad... Thank You for the wonderful time and hospitality! And making this Bunny Hunt possible.

For fear of missing anyone... I just want to say to all you Bunny Hunt Trad Gangers.. It was a pleasure and fun meeting you all. A real fine group of Ladies and Gentlemen.

God Bless you all until we meet again.

--------------------
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Posts: 1683 | From: Staatsburg, New York | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meathook
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meathook   Author's Homepage   Email Meathook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a shot video of shooting some moving targets. Pretty poor quality since it was shot with my digital still camera. Guru has some better video he shot.

Moving shots (750 K)

--------------------
"Go ahead and run ya gotta sleep sometime." - Meathook's Mom

Posts: 4111 | From: Western NY | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeremy
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 4149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremy   Email Jeremy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Figures you guys would get a bunny just after I left! Nice shooting!

I had two shots on Sunday... don't know if they made it into the total or not.

It was an absolute BLAST meeting everybody and I'd like to say "Thank you" once again to Shawn and his folks for having all of us!

Oh, I'm still pulling thorns out of myself!

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Posts: 5065 | From: East Haddam, CT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodchucker
Contributor 2017
Member # 2822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodchucker   Email woodchucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OUCHHHHHH!!!!!!! OK How many of us can hardly move this morning LOL!!!!!!! I've got muscles that I didn't even know I had are hurting this morning!!! Next year I'm doing both days!!! I have not had that much fun since September 1977, "THE GREAT ADIRONDACK BEAR HUNT" 11 of us highschool buddies,16-19 years old,for 6days at a camp at Schroon Lake NY. No Bears But TONS of FUN!!!!!!!

Thanks Again to Shawn and his Dad and Mom. ALSO... A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to Shawns wife, who helped with the cooking,(and I know she was cleaning up after us) and for putting up with our motly crew of TradGangers. Shawn you are TRUELY BLESSED my friend,She is a VERY SPECIAL LADY!!!

I would also like to thank everyone who donated prizes, and I would like to add that our raffle raised $300 for the St. Judes Childrens Hospital.

Here's To Next Year!!! Happy Hunting!!! Chuck

--------------------
There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Posts: 5508 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©