Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2005 » A Little Sweat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Little Sweat
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im pretty sure everyone has seen the pics from this years Texas Sweat 2. Here are a couple for the Highlights archive. It was a trip unrivaled to any I've experienced. The people that attended, absolutely made this trip what it was.

-

My icing on the cake: 75# sow hog. Shot at around 10 yards with a sinew backed Osage bow that I had just finished. The broadhead was a Simmons that Charlie Lamb killed his first ever hog with. The head had Herb written on it from the get go. Herb has now gon through a couple of hogs and will spend the rest of his days in the St Judes Broadhead frame. Hope it finds a friendly wall to hang on.

-

Here is one last pic that I really liked. Me and Andrew Kinslow after pounding a few bunnies in the warm morning sun.

-

Curtis

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©