JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2005 » Montana Buffalo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Montana Buffalo
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

The Rogue Buffalo was taken with a
70# Morrison Cougar Hybrid Longbow
and a Wensel Woodsman broadhead
in the beautiful state of Montana.
Est. weight on the hoof - 2000 pounds.
Many thanks to Mr. Doug Campbell.

The story of this adventure can be found
on the Articles/Storys forum at Trad Gang.com

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30602 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluegrassbowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluegrassbowhunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man that's one big critter!!
What kind of arrow did you use??
Congrats on a fine animal.

--------------------
"Life,Liberty & the pursue of deer & turkeys."

Posts: 1454 | From: Harrodsburg, Kentucky | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Arrow Dynamics Trad Heavies with aquarium tubbing inserted full length.

I carried 3 broadheaded arrows to the field, and one judo....the judo was to drown my sorrows if I came up empty handed. Luckily, it stayed in the quiver.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30602 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Charter Member
Member # 180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo   Email Timo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice goin T! Man, that's a biggun!

--------------------
(Enny o yuns know ware thu heart o a stumpytail izz??)

Posts: 4781 | From: Hickory co.Mo. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfhawaii
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfhawaii   Author's Homepage   Email wolfhawaii   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! What an awesome animal! Congratulations! ALoha, Steve
Posts: 397 | From: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brute killer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brute killer   Email Brute killer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's a reverent pose! [Smile]
Nice bison.

--------------------
Martin
"The first deer that gets close enough and I'm goin Womack on his ass!! " Charlie Lamb

Posts: 1126 | From: Llano, Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longbowwally
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowwally   Author's Homepage   Email Longbowwally   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Terry on a fine kill! Also enjoyed the story....Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
LONG LIVE THE LONGBOW!

Wally Holmes

Posts: 1052 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Duck
Member # 5711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Duck   Email Blue Duck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations......... Nice Beast.
Posts: 7 | From: Hayden, Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©