Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2005 » Barnyard assult

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barnyard assult
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to post a couple of pics of the barnyard cat I took on Saturday morning. Im very proud of taking the cat even though he was killed in my own yard. This cat was the most challenging animal I've ever hunted. Thats a huge statment but the cat watched me daily and knew my routine. I finally figured out how to level the playing field. Heres the pics.

-  -

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-BIG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-BIG   Email 2-BIG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's awesome! I am still trying to figure out how to get the neighbors cat that keeps getting into my trash!LOL

--------------------
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 2308 | From: Fowler, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna borrow my pop-up blind? [tunglaff]
Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You do take some pretty cats, Curt. Whud'd-ya feedin' them rascals on yer "cat farm"? LOL

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72
Disbanded Hubert Archers (Treasurer)
Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 19625 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©