JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2005 » ***Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2005*** (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: ***Daily Hunt Pics and Stories 2005***
Warren H. Womack
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Warren H. Womack   Author's Homepage   Email Warren H. Womack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pictures from, this evening's hunt.

-

-

-

Warren

--------------------
>>>==Warren==>>>

Posts: 853 | From: Clinton, LA. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Warren , how was the sketters...?? cant wait to show ya my new bow bud!...cool pics..

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just another beautiful day in Montana [Big Grin] A few of us TBM guys got together and tried to thin the doe crop in a late hunt up here. We saw tons of deer but didn't manage to take any home [Frown] I think the temps ran from 5º up to a balmy 12º, remember it's a dry cold [Big Grin]  -

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8940 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warren H. Womack
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Warren H. Womack   Author's Homepage   Email Warren H. Womack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, No skitters at all. Was a nice change. I look forward to seeing your new bow. I'm sure it's a shooter.

Doug, Great picture. A lot of difference in the pictures that I posted and the one that you did.

It was a cool 60 degrees for my hunt. I don't think I'm tough enough to hang with ya'll, under those conditions.

I have only had the opportunity to hunt with snow on the ground, one time. I was lucky enough to kill a deer and loved the way the blood trail looked.

Warren

--------------------
>>>==Warren==>>>

Posts: 853 | From: Clinton, LA. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug yall look like one of them hot oatmeal commericals [Razz] [Big Grin] ....how do ya stay warm...burrr...I bet thats a real hoot!

--------------------

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Charter Member
Member # 180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo   Email Timo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, looks like ya had to get out some more wool?

You missed the snow here.Got 3" yesterday.Went down to Erics tonight, and hunted on the ground.Saw several,spooked several!

Did manage a rabbit though! [thumbsup]

The deer have moved their feeding trails from where I took you. I found them tonight,after a bit of looking.

Be back tomorrow night.I'll try to get some pics.

Warrren,seems you are always in, or around water.You got a special boot you wear?

Loved the reflection pic! [thumbsup]

--------------------
(Enny o yuns know ware thu heart o a stumpytail izz??)

Posts: 4781 | From: Hickory co.Mo. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roughcountry
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roughcountry   Email Roughcountry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Warren, I sure enjoy looking at your country. Thanks

Doug, that shot just made me put some more wood in the stove. I think I'd have ta hear a hound bay ta be out in that.

Posts: 2203 | From: Eastern Oregon | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traxx
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Traxx   Email Traxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every time i look at Warrens pics,i start hummin that Charlie Daniels song,about the wooly swamp.

--------------------
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Posts: 1410 | From: Reno Nevada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warren H. Womack
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 600

Timo, Yea, Ankle boot, Knee boot, Hip boot, Chest Waders......... You gotta remember this is Louisiana, Bayou Country.

I was kinda of partial to the reflection picture, myself. Thanks

Roughcountry, I never miss a chance to check out one of your Post. I always find them to be interesting.

Ain't it great to be able to visit other parts of the entire world through this media?

2traxx, Here's one for you. Start hummin.

-

--------------------
>>>==Warren==>>>

Yohon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yohon   Email Yohon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2traxx, Thanks for putting that song in my head!! As much as I love Warrens photos I'll never look at em the same again [bigsmyl]

That last photo really sings the song [Smile]

--------------------
"Take the time to take your time and enjoy the trip." Mike Bolin

Posts: 1280 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, Boy that looks like fun bud,cold......but fun [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17657 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jumper
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumper   Email Jumper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Littlefeather,
Thanks for starting this thread! It is great to live just a little of everyones hunt. And to all those who posted pictures and or a short story, thanks!
Fire me off some hog pictures if you have any Littlefeather. Don't care if they are this years or not. Getting close now, I can almost smell Texas!
Take care all and God bless! Scott

--------------------
"With God, all things are possible"

Posts: 765 | From: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Jumper. Stay safe Bud! Im saving a few porkers till you get Stateside. We'll do em in proper when you get home! This pic was taken last July 4th. Independence Day. CK

-

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Thats cool Curt...get back safe Jumper...always in our thoughts [thumbsup]

--------------------

Doug Campbell
Assoc Sponsor - Charter Member
Member # 269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Campbell   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Warren, not sure if I'd be tough enough to keep up with you. That heat and humidity just kills me anymore. No skeeters here yesterday either. [Big Grin]

Robin, ya had better have a cold nosed hound there yesterday, bet it was dumping three or four inches and hour.

Yea Tim broke the heavy wool and boots. Congrats on the bunny and the snow. [thumbsup]

And your right Curt, when ya stopped she be a little cool. [Wink]

--------------------
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith
Doug's Photo Album,

Posts: 8940 | From: SW Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  32  33  34   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©