Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Shooters FORM Forum » Terry's form-clock : question? (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Terry's form-clock : question?
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there might be....when you release....your bow hand should move STRAIGHT to the target and your elbow/draw hand should go STRAIGHT back.

You can also film yourself and see how you are doing....film from an elevated position from the rear.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & Loop Addictions (COMING TODAY !!!!!!!)

Posts: 30571 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holybeardman
Member # 46289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holybeardman   Email Holybeardman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little late to the party but I just made a purchase!

Looking to get more consistent and everything I've read has been of great help already.

--------------------
Toelke Whip 60" 51# @ 28"

Posts: 59 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holybeardman
Member # 46289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holybeardman   Email Holybeardman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Terry.

Just wanted to make sure you got my purchase for the Trad DVD.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
Toelke Whip 60" 51# @ 28"

Posts: 59 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes....shipped last week...thx!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & Loop Addictions (COMING TODAY !!!!!!!)

Posts: 30571 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nhbuck1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 43718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nhbuck1   Email nhbuck1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
terry i have a question, if i start the draw in front of me more with the string hand like pulling a chainsaw i get a perfect shot but if i start the draw with hand resting on chest/stomach my shot fails is this due to the string angle and cant of the bow is different, it seems if im more forward with the string hand in the first position i stated i get a perfect shot, im wondering if my string hand is not at the same angle of the cant when i start at my stomach? what do you get out of this?

--------------------
aim small miss small

Posts: 1111 | From: NH | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©