Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Shooters FORM Forum » Special Thanks to Arne and McDave (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Special Thanks to Arne and McDave
Caughtandhobble
Contributor 2016
Member # 35669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caughtandhobble   Email Caughtandhobble   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fattony77:
This is very well-deserved recognition for 2 of our most helpful members. On more than one occasion, both of these fine gentlemen have helped me in some very tangible way, to become a better archer. I only hope that some day, someone will be able to say that I was as helpful to them as either of these men have been helpful to so many people. And, of course, that you both know how grateful we are for your generosity & expertise. Thank you.

X2

[archer2]

Posts: 2041 | From: TX | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kromer
Member # 44858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kromer   Email Kromer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son and I had the pleasure of visiting with Mr. Moe back in March. It took only 3 arrows for him to diagnose what I needed. Unbelievable resource and outstanding human. He gives his time in person, too, not just on the interweb!
Posts: 84 | From: MN | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back up....I'm still so busy with the conversion to the new TG Platform...I want to continue to thank these guys for taking up the slack....I truly miss helping!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31278 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the rifleman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 31319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the rifleman   Email the rifleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arne and Dave have helped me immensely!! My thanks also to these guys!
Posts: 586 | From: Ohio | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YosemiteSam
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YosemiteSam   Email YosemiteSam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HERE HERE!!!

--------------------
"A good hunter...that's somebody the animals COME to."
"Every animal knows way more than you do." -- by a Koyukon hunter, as quoted by R. Nelson.

Posts: 755 | From: CA | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sirius Black
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sirius Black   Email Sirius Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Bear Kodiak - Bear Kodiak Hunter / Wisconsin Bowhunters Association - Life Member

Posts: 1350 | From: Baraboo, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooter Dan
Member # 35204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooter Dan   Email Shooter Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I echo the thanks. This site and its members have certainly been a valuable resource for those of us that have embraced traditional bow hunting. It can be easy to get frustrated and fall away from this sport but the guidance and encouragement of folks like Arne, Dave, and Terry is what the traditional bow hunting community is all about. Keep it up.
Posts: 13 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongbowArchitect
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongbowArchitect   Email LongbowArchitect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Terry! The main reason I read the Shooters Forum is to learn from Arne and McDave. I've been shooting traditional for 55 years but I find that I never stop learning if I keep my mind open and receptive to new ideas. Arne and McDave's contributions are much appreciated.
Posts: 313 | From: CO | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JNewton
Contributor 2018
Member # 46760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JNewton   Email JNewton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also like to say "Thanks!" to Arne, McDave, Terry Green, and other's I've likely forgotten. I don't post very often, and actually, a lot of the help I've gotten from here came before I joined, when I was a "Lurker".

I still have a lot to learn, and need a lot of correction and practice. But I feel I have to express how grateful I am for the help of you folks. Thank you very much.

--------------------
Jimmie
A transplanted Okie living in Sandy, OR

Jim Brackenbury Drifter T/D Recurve 59#

OMP Ozark Hunter Longbow 50#

A cheap fiberglass recurve from a garage sale, that actually shoots pretty good (30#?)

Posts: 38 | From: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©