Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Shooters FORM Forum » Practice Tips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Practice Tips
Big O
Member # 46893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big O     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd just like to share something's I think have greatly benefited my shooting. Just a couple of drills I do every session.

First I always start & finish with a few shots on the blank bale. I feel its important for the mind to ingrain the positive feel of a good shot @ the start & finish of a session. Too me it feels better putting the bow away on a positive note of a well executed shot.

The 2nd drill I believe is one of the most effective in archery for getting a wayward sequence back in check.

Often when are sequence is running half hazard its a culmination of do's running wild in our minds. By simply drawing & then entering your aim & letting down repeatedly you gain control of your shot again. Very effective drill. Anyway just H.O.

Posts: 18 | From: NY | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reddogge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reddogge   Author's Homepage   Email reddogge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most successful drills are what works for you. It's good you found them.

--------------------
PBS Reg member 1973
Maryland Bowhunters Society
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA

Posts: 5061 | From: Finksburg, MD | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©