Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Shooters FORM Forum » Really discouraged (updated with videos) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Really discouraged (updated with videos)
Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McDave I have bought a couple of ricks DVDs but struggled to learn his style, was considering doing his school but with the kids it's just not realistic right now. I didn't know he was dead realease guy I thought he still used back tension throughout but must have missed that in his dvd's.
I just want consistency and to stop hitting my lip hahaha I'm open to EVERYTHING. Shot pretty good tonight with Arnes suggestions and didn't hit myself. However I feel my anchor is lower and am concerned I'll struggle at longer ranges...
Hart2Hart I use tie on nocking points...

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1221 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moebow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moebow   Email moebow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learn your shot first. Get to a point where you can shoot without injury THEN worry about "longer ranges!"

All shots up close without a bull's eye until the shot is solid THEN targets or range.

Arne

--------------------
11 H Hill bows
3 David Miller bows
4 James Berry bows
USA Archery, Level 4 NTS Coach

Are you willing to give up what you are; to become what you could be?

Posts: 2399 | From: Grand Rapids, Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©