JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2006 » Hat Trick!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hat Trick!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
I was lucky enough to get these 3 hogs on one hunt.

60 Inch 60# Thunderstick MOAB - Zwickey Delta 4 blade - Arrow Dynamics Trad Heavy totaling 710 grains. 25 yard recovery. This is the 2nd MOAB that has taken a hog on its very 1st hunt.

-

I shot these two less than a minute apart. What a rush. Same bow and arrow combo.

Here's O'l Shaggy. I was able to get 3 arrows into her before she crashed at 50 yards.

-

And here's 'The Bride of Horse Tail'...she made it only 30 yards.

-

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & Loop Addictions (COMING TODAY !!!!!!!)

Posts: 30569 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good shootin' bud...that ol' gals a tank!!!!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17656 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjones
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjones   Email cjones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice job Tarzz! [thumbsup] Fear the salad hat! [scared]

--------------------
Chad Jones

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 4259 | From: West Union, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeW   Author's Homepage   Email MikeW       Edit/Delete Post 
Couple nice porkers you got there.
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Posts: 1823 | From: Escondido,CA. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
Contributor 2017
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job Terry, man I wish we had those in the north.

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4771 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodduck
Charter Member
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodduck   Author's Homepage   Email Woodduck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job...don't want 'em spreading up here [bigsmyl]

--------------------
Happy trails.... ('till we meet again, Dale Evans Rogers)
>>>--a kindred spirit---> (got that from Fred Anderson)

North Carolina Bowhunters Association

Posts: 2603 | From: RBX to OBX | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like that...the salad hat...yeah....Terry...where's MINE at?????? You were gonna make me one of them, weren't you??hint, hint [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8808 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And you have the audacity to call that po' Hawg "shaggy" while yer wearin' thet hat??? Congrats, man, what part of Hawg Heaven were you in (you know - GA, SC, LA, TX)?

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21338 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Bernie......did you miss the story?

Ray......what size hat you wear?

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30569 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't ... now (don't know how I did). Y'all did good! [Razz]

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21338 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt E
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt E   Author's Homepage   Email Matt E   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people have all the luck! I should say skill. [Smile] I can only dream of a days hunt ended the way your did. Congratulations Terry.
Posts: 1299 | From: N.C. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Nah Matt...just stick with it, and keep dreaming.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©