JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2006 » Weekend away on Chital.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weekend away on Chital.
Al Kidner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Kidner   Email Al Kidner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had a few days off so I planed a trip to my hunting area but thought I'd show my family around and just stump shoot with a little scouting throwen in. Enjoy...

-

-

-

-

Bow was my BlackWidder PSAX KingWood, 62#@30 and CX carbons that I'm not planning on hunting with any more. Just love timber arrows to much!

IN Oz, alan

--------------------
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Posts: 2246 | From: Mackay,QLD, Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stalker58
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stalker58   Email Stalker58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics Mate!
Tasty lit'l bunny.
Good luck with the rest of your season.

Posts: 636 | From: Bushkill,Pa | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Kidner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Kidner   Email Al Kidner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Steve. I'm Taken 7 days off work to back pack around this place in 2 weeks time. Just me, my bow and my new SLR. All the company I need... [saywhat]

All the best for your season too.

al

--------------------
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Posts: 2246 | From: Mackay,QLD, Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©