JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2006 » kodiak blacktail from the ground

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kodiak blacktail from the ground
Tradesmen4
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tradesmen4   Email Tradesmen4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
greg ketchum

Posts: 231 | From: Brunswick, Maine | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osagetree
Contributor 2007
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osagetree   Author's Homepage   Email Osagetree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go! [clapper]

--------------------
>>--TGMM--> Family of the Bow

Posts: 3900 | From: Ohio, South Point | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats the only way to hunt congrats. [clapper] [clapper] [thumbsup] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 9461 | From: Baylys Beach New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rattus1
Member # 10723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rattus1   Email Rattus1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job Tradsmen4. Here's a couple of bucks I got last week on Kodiak. The little one I stalked and shot at 15 yards with a birch shaft and 125 Eclipse head. The bruiser I called in to 12 yards and shot with an Easton carbon shaft filled with wood and a Fishhead broadhead. Used a Fox High Seirra recurve, 58# @ 26". I love hunting these deer. The largest of these two was no light weight like you find in SE Ak, this guy was pushing 200#.
 -

--------------------
"I can explain it to you, but I can not understand it for you."

Posts: 17 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Greg [thumbsup]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plentycoupe
Contributor 2017
Member # 5823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plentycoupe   Email plentycoupe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go TradesMan4, great deer.
Can you give up any info on the hunt. I live in Fairbanks and would like to go to Kodiak next year to do the same thing, With my new Habu Vyperkahn!!

Congrats again
Jason

Posts: 247 | From: Alaska | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plentycoupe
Contributor 2017
Member # 5823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plentycoupe   Email plentycoupe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry about the spelling Tradesmen4
Posts: 247 | From: Alaska | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Boy!!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30609 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©