JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2006 » Trad. Gods shine on me again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trad. Gods shine on me again
nontypical
Contributor 2017
Member # 3863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nontypical   Email nontypical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got outta stand when I saw 2 deer running towards me.As they ran by me I grunted and was given enough time to get a shot as they stopped broadside 25 yds. away.Arrow went in low on right and stuck out high on left,a double lunger.She ran 200 yds. but tracking was easy.By 10am I made my 2nd trad. harvest!!
 -

PETE

--------------------
BLACK WIDOWS
MORRISON ILF
TITAN/CENTAUR
BLACK MAGIC/CENTUAR
BOB LEES
BIG CHEVYS

Posts: 750 | From: Roaming the Wilds of NJ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wifishkiller
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wifishkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way to go [thumbsup]
Posts: 841 | From: in the woods | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Peter, Thats Gonna Taste GOOD. [Not Worthy]

Is that Widow? What are the specs?

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congrats Pete!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17657 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nontypical
Contributor 2017
Member # 3863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nontypical   Email nontypical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can thank you guys and this site for my success this year.Pick up alot of info,and help.
Ron, yes its a BW 60" MAIII 53#@29",I shoot a 31" CX300 w/a wghted 140 Magnus(150) 2 bld.So far this year its been the ticket to the freezer train.

PETE

--------------------
BLACK WIDOWS
MORRISON ILF
TITAN/CENTAUR
BLACK MAGIC/CENTUAR
BOB LEES
BIG CHEVYS

Posts: 750 | From: Roaming the Wilds of NJ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30582 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©