JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2006 » A special deer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A special deer
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll post this one pic of my favorite bow kill. This was a special kill for a variety of reasons. The bow is of my building, a sinew backed osage bow with little recurved tips. The arrow is tonkin cane with turkey feathers from my wifes turkey, and the broadhead is one my friend made me by forging steel. Ah yes, and the deer is a very special deer that I've had a relationship with for more than just this season.
 -
Enjoy the link posted below. CK

Link to the whole story

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoyed it bud,congrats again!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17660 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats CK, I enjoyed the story too.

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjones
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjones   Email cjones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats buddy!

--------------------
Chad Jones

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 4259 | From: West Union, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexMex
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 3788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexMex   Email TexMex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!
Posts: 6227 | From: Cleburne, Texas | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason in Bama
Contributor 2011
Member # 10628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason in Bama   Author's Homepage   Email Jason in Bama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curtis, enjoyed the story. Lots of memories. See you in February. Jason

--------------------
Your sole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others.
The journey is the destination.

Posts: 387 | From: Falkville, Alabama | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©