JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Your best photo of game taken with trad gear (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Your best photo of game taken with trad gear
Mint
2017 Contributor
Member # 5900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint   Email Mint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one I got using dogs so I thought I would give the "real hunter" his do. all i did was shoot it for him.

-

This one i got out stalking and he was with 2 other boars following a hot sow. This one came close so he was the one i shot.

-

--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1589 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
centaur
Contributor 2015
Member # 14053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for centaur   Email centaur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Posts: 4052 | From: WY - East face of the Bighorns | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great pics!!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6968 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great pics!!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6968 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

a recent hog

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8816 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
SPONSOR
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9054 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yukon chuck
Contributor 2015
Member # 4663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yukon chuck   Author's Homepage   Email yukon chuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KentuckyTJ, thanks for posting these pics. I think they are all great, but especially like the over the shoulder shot of you walking up to your downed buck. Cool angle. Great quality photos. And a buck to dream about for the rest of us.

--------------------
>>>--TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association
Yucketsville Buffalo & Cricket Association

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle". -Plato

Posts: 719 | From: S.E. Michigan | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
centaur
Contributor 2015
Member # 14053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for centaur   Email centaur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" Cool angle. Great quality photos."
Ditto. That picture tells the story without the 'whack 'em and stack 'em' attitude. Nicely done.

--------------------
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Posts: 4052 | From: WY - East face of the Bighorns | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntercole
Contributor 2016
Member # 23780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntercole   Email huntercole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
Stalker Stickbows Wolverine FXT
Stalker Stickbows Coyote SL
Thunder Stick Mag
Toelke Whip

Posts: 117 | From: Iowa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HOWITZER
Contributor 2015
Member # 21335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HOWITZER   Email HOWITZER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Trad Deer
 -

--------------------
"Though I'm closer to wrong
I'm no further from right"

Posts: 235 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhawk archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhawk archer   Email bowhawk archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pic Neil. Congrats on a nice doe.
Posts: 491 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
creekwood
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for creekwood   Email creekwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Robertson Stykbow

-

Posts: 826 | From: Linn County, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monsterbuck
Contributor 2015
Member # 29438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monsterbuck   Email monsterbuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics guys!! Ky TJ you tha man. Creekwood great buck, and congrats. on takeing Pepe Lopue.LOL Great job guys. God bless.

--------------------
John 3:16 Whosoever Will

Posts: 972 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nook
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nook   Email Nook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Posts: 1115 | From: Charlottesville, Va | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JIMH
Member # 14576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JIMH   Author's Homepage   Email JIMH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos. Keep it up!

--------------------
JIMH
STAY CALM & PICK A SPOT
GREAT BASIN PACKGOATS

BW PSR3 49#
HOYT DORADO 45#

Posts: 26 | From: SPRING CREEK , NEVADA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©