JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Your best photo of game taken with trad gear (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Your best photo of game taken with trad gear
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Mike!!!

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrushWolf
Contributor 2016
Member # 24340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrushWolf   Email BrushWolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Kip.But those African pics are hard to beat.

--------------------
Kids who hunt, trap, & fish don't mug little old ladies.

Posts: 1218 | From: OHIO | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
Contributor 2017
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wyoming whitetail ....

-

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4636 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yukon chuck
Contributor 2015
Member # 4663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yukon chuck   Author's Homepage   Email yukon chuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys ought to be proud of yourselves. These are some beautiful photographs of some beautiful animals.

--------------------
>>>--TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association
Yucketsville Buffalo & Cricket Association

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle". -Plato

Posts: 713 | From: S.E. Michigan | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RD808
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RD808   Email RD808   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawaii public land feral goat. Got some cool video but the camera man missed the kill shot..haha oh well. ENJOY!

-

--------------------
I need a bomb proof bow....

Posts: 103 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wetfeathers
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wetfeathers   Email wetfeathers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best trad turkey and buck.  -  -

--------------------
Love your kids.... spend time. not money.

Christain Bowhunters of America

Posts: 303 | From: Western NY | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monsterbuck
Contributor 2015
Member # 29438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monsterbuck   Email monsterbuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's what I'm talking about Michael. Great pics. God bless.

--------------------
John 3:16 Whosoever Will

Posts: 972 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4runr
Contributor 2016
Member # 8051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4runr   Email 4runr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was my first trad kill. I was hunting with Osagetree near Southpoint Ohio. October 6th 2007. It was 90 degrees by 9 am.

-

This buttonbuck was taken with a '59 Grizzly out of a stand in JMatt57's backyard. A very productive stand over the years.
 -

--------------------
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 8029 | From: Hartville, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Contributor 2017
Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry   Email larry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3143 | From: martville ny | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COOCH   Email COOCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes there are some great photos on here.I've got a few lying around let me check PB.

-  -
 -

These were from a while ago using a 35mm canon auto focus sure shot.I thought they were great at the time.But look how grainey they really are.

--------------------
Jeff Couture

Posts: 833 | From: Suffield Connecticut | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COOCH   Email COOCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first digital point and shot was a olympus 8000 8.2 mega pixel.I took most of these with pics with the self timer set on auto

A Rainy day doe at last light.

-

A freezer deer for one of my landowners that she wanted me the shoot.

-

Deep in the forest of Arizona there are 4 elk bedded just above my head not sure if they will show at 640

-

--------------------
Jeff Couture

Posts: 833 | From: Suffield Connecticut | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

A few from South Africa same camera.My PH was taking the pic I'm ot sure about the settings he was using.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Jeff Couture

COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

These were from a sony Cyber-Shot 12.1 Mega Pixel full 1080 HD point and shot.It's small and fits in a pack or pocket very easily.

-
 -
Middle photo set in flash mode.
 -

Just playing with the settings I think it was on a landscape set and slightly zoomed in.

--------------------
Jeff Couture

COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

set to auto taken from atop the wheel house.Camera held vertically.Subject matter was to big for the deck and lens.
 -

--------------------
Jeff Couture

COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

Just how I found this Buck no propping or staging. Used on flash mode with a strobe.
 -
 -

--------------------
Jeff Couture

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©