JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Your best photo of game taken with trad gear (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Your best photo of game taken with trad gear
RAGHORN 3
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAGHORN 3   Email RAGHORN 3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics everyone!
Posts: 248 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ibow
Contributor 2014
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ibow   Email Ibow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's some really great picts on this thread and I've enjoyed looking through them.

Here's one from a few years back I've always liked. Looking back, I wish I'd removed the face paint but I didn't have stuff with me to do so and I was a long ways from the truck. And pretty happy at the time. [Smile]

[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]

Posts: 1211 | From: Hudsonville, MI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RIVERWOLF
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RIVERWOLF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.........testing [Wink]

If the photo takes .LOL

64" Bear's Paw Longbow 55# @ 28"
Easton 2018 , 145 SS Razorhead , Alpha quiver ...
Camera Canon A590 powershot 8.0 mp.....  -

--------------------
Arrows are the Life-Blood of a hunt........They need a safe place to be until called upon !
Ralph"Riverwolf"Webb
>>>----------------->

Posts: 166 | From: ohio | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tsalt
Contributor 2015
Member # 27707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tsalt   Author's Homepage   Email Tsalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just discovered this thread... some amazing pics! This is a buck from this past season... taken with my iPhone 4.

-

-

--------------------
Tim Salters

"But his bow remained steady, his strong arms stayed limber, because of the hand of the Mighty One." Genesis 49:24

Posts: 1129 | From: Fort Gibson, Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbschindler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbschindler   Email sbschindler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 527 | From: Glasgow, Mt. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jt85
Contributor 2014
Member # 39626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jt85   Email jt85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my favorite thread to visit on Trad Gang, some very good pics on here guys

--------------------
Black Widow PCH 58" 48#@28"
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 62" 49@28
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 62" 52#@28
Wengerd Ibex 58" 50#@28

Posts: 1032 | From: Tahlequah,Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
SPONSOR
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya jt85. I really enjoy the photos and LOOK AT THAT MOOSE!!! Awesome!

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9054 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aim small...release
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aim small...release   Email aim small...release   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread guys Ive loved looking at all the pictures over the years I finaly have one of my own now.  -

--------------------
Take a deep breath and pick a spot

Posts: 610 | From: michigan | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shootnstraight
Member # 41377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shootnstraight   Email shootnstraight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my favorite shot
 -

Posts: 13 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice photos guys!

I think my all time favorite hero shot was Denny Sturgis' dall sheep... if you've never seen it you should search the powwow for it...it's what I consider to be the best all around shot ever....the setting, the set up, the lighting, the subject, the smile, everything is what a tasteful hero shot should be...hats off to Denny for getting it right.

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8816 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob W.
Contributor 2014
Member # 28920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob W.   Email Rob W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Panasonic Lumix

--------------------
This stuff ain't no rocket surgery science!

Posts: 2796 | From: S. Indiana | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©