JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » need help with posting a video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help with posting a video
ozy clint
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozy clint   Email ozy clint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys i've got some good hunting footage on disc that i want to post on youtube. no idea how to do it though.
i have a disc with hunting footage on it. there are two scenes i want to post they are in sequence on the disc. i want to know how to get these scenes onto youtube so i can share them here. my computer has windows vista basic on it.

--------------------
Thick fog slowly lifts
Jagged peaks and hairy beast
Food for soul and body.

Border black douglas recurve 70# and 58# HEX6 BB2 limbs

Posts: 2364 | From: in the hills south of Stanthorpe, Qld, Australia | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Mussatto
Contributor 2011
Member # 444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Mussatto   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Mussatto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What format are the video files? Are they on a DVD disc or CD disc?

You should have Windows Movie Maker bundled in your Vista OS which can convert and compress the files to a format for web use but it depends on what format your original footage is in if WMM can import them.

--------------------
Tom Mussatto

Posts: 1311 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dean Torges
Charter Member
Member # 757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dean Torges   Author's Homepage   Email Dean Torges   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom, I have Polaroids of a rhinoceros charge, and if you flip through them real quick, it's almost like a movie and you can see the arrow flagging between his horns (yeah, this one has two). I know you go back a ways and are probably familiar with the technology. Question: do you know where I can get more film?

--------------------
"Carve a little wood, pull a few strings, and sometimes magic happens." --Gepetto

Posts: 373 | From: Ostrander, OH | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spudley
Member # 955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spudley   Email Spudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Gepetto, got one pack of film left, don't need it cause I'm out of flash bulbs!!!

Spudley

--------------------
Later!

Posts: 56 | From: Evansville Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dean Torges
Charter Member
Member # 757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dean Torges   Author's Homepage   Email Dean Torges   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spudley:
Hey Gepetto, got one pack of film left, don't need it cause I'm out of flash bulbs!!!

Spudley

Ah, yes, the handicap of living life in the dark.

--------------------
"Carve a little wood, pull a few strings, and sometimes magic happens." --Gepetto

Posts: 373 | From: Ostrander, OH | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©