JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Sport Vu Camera?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sport Vu Camera?
Gil Verwey
2017 Contributor
Member # 9674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gil Verwey   Email Gil Verwey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was checking out some threads and saw references to Go Pro and Lid Cam, but has anyone tried the Sport Vu cameras. I would like to do some videoing of my hunts and wondered if anyone has used one.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
Gil

--------------------
TGMM Family of the bow.

Posts: 3350 | From: NewJersey | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Flanrey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Flanrey   Email David Flanrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gil, I've been wondering the same thing. I'll be watching this one. I was also looking at the EPIC HD 1080.
Posts: 872 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gil Verwey
2017 Contributor
Member # 9674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gil Verwey   Email Gil Verwey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I decided to get one. I have read nothing but good things about it and it has a remote. I am going to take it on a DIY elk hunt and see if I can't get the money shot when I shoot one.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the bow.

Posts: 3350 | From: NewJersey | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©