JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Need some video help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need some video help
Tim
2017 Contributor
Member # 258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Author's Homepage   Email Tim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a couple questions for you video folks.

If I'm right handed, where is the best place to put my camera arm to video from my tree stand? I'm a sitter but stand to shoot.

What site do you use to download your videos? I have the photo bucket app on my iPad but it doesn't seem to work too well.

Thanks. Tim

[ July 06, 2017, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Tony Van Dort ]

Posts: 2858 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swampthing
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampthing   Email swampthing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I download my videos to a "new folder" then when I open photo bucket I select that particular folder to download from.
Posts: 1044 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark land
Contributor 2008
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark land   Author's Homepage   Email mark land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put my tree arm on my right side about waist high when I'm standing so I can run the camera sitting down or position it when standing. I have the mounting plate as close to me as possible on the tree when sitting so I can still extend it and put it behind my back and film on my left as well.
I download all my cards onto an external T-drive and then use the cam software to view and rough edit with. Have to convert the files over to further edit with the computer program but found a free video converter online that does that easily.

Posts: 963 | From: Cartersville, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©