JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Canon sx50?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Canon sx50?
Rusty Izatt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Izatt   Email Rusty Izatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here own a Canon sx50? If so I would love some feed back on likes and dislikes.
Thank you
Rusty

--------------------
Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Posts: 566 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy Cooper
Contributor 2016
Member # 24284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy Cooper   Email Andy Cooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one for Christmas, but alas, it didn't come with a memory card. I have one en route, so maybe I'll have some feedback after the weekend. The owner's manual, purchased separately, is nearly 300 pages long, so it may be quite awhile before I gain any sort of proficiency.

--------------------
[campfire] TGMM Family of the Bow [archer]

My Father's bow rack is the sky.

Posts: 1119 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elksong
Contributor 2015
Member # 9272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elksong   Email Elksong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one and I like it alot!
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Posts: 1525 | From: Colorado | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Izatt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Izatt   Email Rusty Izatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures Elksong. Is the camera user frendly? Would you recomend this camera for a beginner?

Rusty

--------------------

Posts: 566 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elksong
Contributor 2015
Member # 9272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elksong   Email Elksong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rusty- it is very user friendly. It has a few bells and whistles, but I shoot alot on "auto", just pointing and shooting. Yes I would recommend it to a beginner. I am by no means a photographer, I am a hunter that carries a camera, so for me the easier the better.

--------------------
What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Posts: 1525 | From: Colorado | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Izatt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9017

Thank you Elksong,

Rusty

--------------------

Andy Cooper
Contributor 2016
Member # 24284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy Cooper   Email Andy Cooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elksong's pics are what sold me on the camera. I sent my wife a link to it as my Christmas list. Asked for nothing else. It was a pretty sure thing! I wasn't expecting the 52" cut zero-turn Snapper, though. I can't accept it...it'll cut into my hunting and photography too much!

--------------------
[campfire] TGMM Family of the Bow [archer]

My Father's bow rack is the sky.

Posts: 1119 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDann
Contributor 2017
Member # 9875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDann   Email BDann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just looking at this camera the other day and was very impressed with the zoom capabilities. Couple that with the relatively low price tag and I think it's a winner.
Posts: 1170 | From: Kingwood, Texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COOCH
Contributor 2010
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COOCH   Email COOCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some great photos elksong I'm in the market for a new camera and I'll be looking at this one for sure.The snow as a backdrop makes those pics pop.Very nicely done.

--------------------
Jeff Couture

Posts: 833 | From: Suffield Connecticut | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Izatt
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9017

I did get this camera and am liking it alot. Very user frendly.

Rusty

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©