JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » how to post pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: how to post pics
Beau J
Member # 38331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beau J   Author's Homepage   Email Beau J   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Just trying it out. A pic of me and the boy with our bows. Beau

Posts: 90 | From: Nevada, MO | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy D. Breeding
SPONSOR
Member # 24

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy D. Breeding   Email Troy D. Breeding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tip on Imgur. Photobucket has been nothing but a pain in the @$$ lately. I was able to upload and send a couple pics to a customer in under 10 minutes.

Troy

--------------------
Troy D. Breeding
www.WoodGallery295.net

Retirement ain't what it's cracked up to be.

Posts: 1732 | From: Lebanon, MO | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Stevens
Contributor 2015
Member # 37270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Stevens   Email Seth Stevens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - 0144" target="_blank">http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/sethstevens/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/1233511_579200848806442_1262745292_n.jpg?t=137964  - 0144

--------------------
62" Centaur Triple Carbon Elite TD
62" Toelke Whip 56# @ 29.5"

Posts: 168 | From: nh | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swamp Preacher
Contributor 2015
Member # 18116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swamp Preacher   Email Swamp Preacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After being frustrated via photo bucket I gave the "Moots" solution and went to Imgur. Worked like a charm. Thanks to all.

--------------------
When a man walks in the fear of God he knows no fear, even if he 
were to be surrounded by wicked men. This makes him strong 
and able to take on anything, even things which seem difficult or 
impossible to most people. St. Symeon

Posts: 177 | From: Charleston, South Carolina | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Rounds
Contributor 2014
Member # 38062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Rounds   Email Richard Rounds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i.imgur.com/pnrcRJA.jpg
Posts: 60 | From: Harrisville,New York | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herder
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herder   Email Herder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just try

-

--------------------
Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.

Posts: 51 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BWallace10327
Contributor 2017
Member # 15447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BWallace10327   Author's Homepage   Email BWallace10327   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tradgang is a nice enough website that it should have an add photos button available for every post and reply. It isn't a new concept. Facebook has this, so does a website I like called Fishexplorer. I would like to post pictures here but I don't like the idea of involving a third party for no good reason.

--------------------
***$ Brent Wallace $***
NRA Life Time Member

Posts: 755 | From: Four Corner Area, Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sveltri
Contributor 2014
Member # 39834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sveltri   Email sveltri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying [IMG]http://imgur.com/a/CKykb[/IMG]
Posts: 231 | From: Salida, Colorado | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Rounds
Contributor 2014
Member # 38062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Rounds   Email Richard Rounds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i.imgur.com/XRzpoWM.jpg
Posts: 60 | From: Harrisville,New York | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Rounds
Contributor 2014
Member # 38062

try again  -
Hossmiller
Member # 42043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hossmiller   Email Hossmiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://imgur.com/a/J0hsy
Just trying to learn to post a pic. Thanks in advance for the advice.
Hossmiller
Shucks that didn't work too slick.

--------------------
Now then, get your equipment-your quiver and bow-and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game for me.
Gen. 27:3

Bear Kodiak Magnum 50#@28

Posts: 18 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Huntress
Member # 28197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Huntress   Author's Homepage   Email The Huntress   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

We'll see if this works. To add this image, which I posted on imgur, I clicked the "Image" button and pasted in the link to my image. From what I read, that is the correct technique. Yet so far, none of my images would show up. I can't figure out what is going on!

Posts: 75 | From: Raleigh, NC | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huey
Contributor 2014
Member # 18214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huey   Email huey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i.imgur.com/gnRhWSus.jpg
Posts: 186 | From: cove,missouri | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeyball
Contributor 2015
Member # 14822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyball   Email monkeyball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only drawback that I have with IMGUR is the fact that you only have "so much" space to store photos. Suddenly you realize that when you are looking for a certain photo.

To have more space to store photos is where the sales pitch comes in. It is free as long as you stay within the "free area".

Good Shooting,
Craig

Posts: 4839 | From: northumberland penna | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stocker56
Contributor 2014
Member # 37097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stocker56   Email stocker56   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
picture test  -

--------------------
The brotherhood of man is taken too lightly. The brotherhood of the bow is not. --- Craig Stocker

Posts: 212 | From: British Columbia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©