JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » New gopro camera

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New gopro camera
LinemanARK
Contributor 2017
Member # 24804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LinemanARK   Email LinemanARK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife give me my christmas present early mounted it on my Dakota hunter had to make a mount but works great help me upload the file so you guys can see it. Mike
Posts: 404 | From: AR | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhntineverythingnh03743
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 31365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhntineverythingnh03743   Email bowhntineverythingnh03743   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to upload it to a video channel... Like U tube and then use the link under the video to post it here. Once someone hits the link here it will open up another window and your video will start.

Hope that helped.

Posts: 1204 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LB_hntr
SPONSOR
Member # 6015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LB_hntr   Author's Homepage   Email LB_hntr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you buy adobe premier elementsbfor 60 bucks it will let you edit the videos and is very user friendly. It will also let you upload to YouTube right thru the software. Best editing tool for consumer use I have seen.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunting Podcast

Posts: 1161 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©