JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » How to have a pic. instead of avatar under your name

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to have a pic. instead of avatar under your name
Jack Hoyt 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 38563

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Jack Hoyt 75   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand how to post pics from photobucket to threads but can't figure out how to put a pic or image in place instead of the standard avatars tradgang offers?

I see many have done this but I do not see any options on the Edit Profile page or anywhere?

Any advise??

--------------------
Hill Country, Jack Kempf, RER, Heartland, Eaglewing, TimberHawk

TGMM Family Of The Bow, COMPTON, PBS & P&Y Member
Indiana Bowhunter Association

Posts: 828 | From: Central Indiana | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeyball
Contributor 2015
Member # 14822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyball   Email monkeyball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack,
Go down to Tradgang and Computers.There is a topic on custom avatars and how to submit.

Good Shooting,
Craig

Posts: 4839 | From: northumberland penna | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©