JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » Welcome to the WTA Forum! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome to the WTA Forum!
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to Terry Green our WTA Trad Gang forum is up and running! We will try to use this as another form of communicating with our membership about up and coming activities of the club.
I hope to see WTA members stopping in frequently, and if you have anything to share be sure to jump in!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10393 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lt-m-grow
Contributor 2015
Member # 3873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lt-m-grow   Email lt-m-grow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Whip. Is this forum for WTA only?
Posts: 1187 | From: Mount Horeb, WI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow Cheeseheads, from a transplanted F.I.B...
Mount Horeb, that brings back memories...we played you guys in sports in high school. I went to Black Hawk HS, lived in Gratiot.
Welcome to the Tradgang!

Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthewp
Contributor 2014
Member # 6299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewp   Email matthewp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this forum was a great idea. I am a new member of WTA, and I look forward to this new forum.
Posts: 263 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is set up for Wisconsin Traditional Archers to use to get our information out, but I'm sure everyone is welcome! Naturally, we'd love to also have you join as a member of WTA. I will start a seperate thread to give information about our memberships and how to join if you are interested.

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10393 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shell
Assoc. Sponsor
Member # 2002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shell   Author's Homepage   Email Shell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is wonderful! Great to have the WTA a part of my favorite Trad site and also as a member of WTA, I will be letting others know about this....Thanks also to you Terry for your dedication and hard work involved and everyone else involved to be able to have this opportunity and privelege. [Smile] [thumbsup] Shell
Posts: 704 | From: Milwaukee WI | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BillW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BillW   Email BillW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTA member here. glad to see this on TG.
Bill

--------------------
Aim Small

Posts: 1232 | From: IL | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orion
Contributor 2017
Member # 2759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orion   Email Orion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for taking the initiative Joe. Nice to see the org on this site.
Posts: 8413 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GameMaster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GameMaster   Email GameMaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! Shane Hill here and I'm very excited about this message board, A great way to get other idea's from WTA members and others. I support the WTA, WBH, National Archery Schools Program and my club the Racine Instinctive Bowmen.
Posts: 262 | From: Racine,Wi. | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droptine59
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droptine59   Email droptine59       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Married a Gal from Kenosha, we live in western maryland. Nice plcae, but getting crowded. love Wisconsin, Want to eventually move us back there. We are huge packers fans
Posts: 2517 | From: baltimore, md. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbllunger
Member # 7196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbllunger   Email dbllunger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone from the laCrosse area? I'm dying over here. Hate shooting by myself. I heard about a shoot in Sparta one night during the week. Anyone know about it? Eric Seeger
Posts: 29 | From: La Crosse, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeager   Email yeager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whip,

Kudos to you and Terry Green. Fantastic site; I'm sure it will get alot of use. And if any of you WTA members ever happen to be in the Lake Geneva area, stop by Big Foot Archers and say hello!!!!

Bob

--------------------
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Wisconsin Bowhunter Assoc lifetime member
P&Y Club, Official Measurer

Posts: 409 | From: No. Illinois | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GameMaster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GameMaster   Email GameMaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back from the WTA banguet, my wife and I had a great time! The WTA did a great job! Fred Eichlor from Easton Bowhunting was the guest speaker and I'd say he is the best that I have ever heard so far.
Posts: 262 | From: Racine,Wi. | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
schlaggerman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for schlaggerman   Author's Homepage   Email schlaggerman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree the banquet was a blast again this year. Many thanks to Jim Frank and the banquet committee for doing a super job. All of us need to keep our ears open for prizes for next year's prizes. It looks like we already have a Colorado antelope hunt for two donated. One hunter goes free and one pays full price, you just divide the cost between two hunters and they go on a great antelope hunt for half price. Make plans with a buddy to bid on this hunt at next year's banquet. Good to see all of you there, Dale A. Klug
Posts: 190 | From: Merrill, WI | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is the 2007 WTA banquet? And where?
Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©