JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » Welcome to the WTA Forum! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome to the WTA Forum!
Jim Rocole
Contributor 2015
Member # 9134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Rocole   Email Jim Rocole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevin,
I believe there is information on the banquet on www.wistradarchers.com. I think it is in March in WI Rapids.

Posts: 502 | From: Gillett, WI | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm.... Jim, when I click on the link in your post I got something about the site being under construction. But this seems to work - not sure what the difference is other than the http part.

http://www.wistradarchers.com/

Anyway, the banquet will be in Wisconsin Dells on March 17th, 2007. The banquet committee has been lining up a great schedule, and this one promises to be the best yet. Hope to see you all there!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10404 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Bahr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Bahr   Email Kevin Bahr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Jim. I see it now that I actually look for it. I will try to make it for the banquet. All depends on when my state (United Bowhunters of Illinois) banquet is, and also the PBS Council meeting in Pittsburgh, PA. Hopefully it will all be on different weekends.
Posts: 1223 | From: Morton, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notso
Member # 11058

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Notso   Email Notso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to Trad Gang site, but not to traditional gear. I am 54, have hunted with a recurve all my life and recently switched to a Deathwish longbow! I live in SW Wisconsin (Richland Center). Looking forward to meeting up with some fellow traditional archers.
Posts: 60 | From: Richland Center, WI | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RGK
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RGK   Email RGK       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in. I'm a new member of WTA. Right Whip?

--------------------
Member: WI Bowhunters Association
Member: WI Traditional Archers
Member: American Broadhead Collectors Club
Member: Sherwood Forest Bowmen

Posts: 887 | From: SE WI | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're in Ron! Did you receive your new Stumpshooter in the mail? Mine arrived on Friday.

John, I used to have a little piece of hunting land west of RC - know the area well, and still get over that way. Great part of the State! WTA is a great way to meet other traditional hunters. Check it out! [thumbsup]

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10404 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
formerbutcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for formerbutcher   Email formerbutcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi WTA members, Just joined recently seems like a good group of people ! Looking foward to meeting some of you. There is a trade shoot in Johnsonville June 2-3rd hope to see some people there. John Keehn

--------------------
It's a great day to be alive !!

Posts: 471 | From: Dundee, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

The WTA Board meeting will be at Johnsonville June 2nd. All members are welcome to join us! (And I hope the meeting is short enough that I can shoot too!)

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

formerbutcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for formerbutcher   Email formerbutcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whip, What time on Saturday ? I plan on beinging there on Saturday.

--------------------
It's a great day to be alive !!

Posts: 471 | From: Dundee, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

I think the meeting is going to be at 10am on Saturday June 2. Hope to see you there!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Tom-Wisconsin
Member # 15056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom-Wisconsin   Email Tom-Wisconsin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! Any body look at this forum anymore?

--------------------
"A clean kill or no kill, Lord
Such is my heart's desire
Give me the skill to make it so
Or let me hold my fire"
Timothy D. Cook
40# Indian Archery Recurve 1965
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Posts: 76 | From: Minocqua, Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iron
Contributor 2010
Member # 19718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iron   Email Iron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, ive been looking at it...and it seems pretty dead! is there a different site people from Wisconsin are on that i dont have?

--------------------
"It is what it is,improvise, adapt, and get it done!"

Hunter's moon 49@28"
1973 Kodiak Hunter 55#@28"
1970 Kodiak Hunter 50#@28"
1970 Super Kodiak 45#@28"
1965 Kodiak magnum 47#@28"

Posts: 232 | From: Plymouth,WI | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Winkler
2017 Contributor
Member # 15949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Winkler   Email Kevin Winkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check in here also and very rarely see any posts.
Most of the WI guys here on Trad Gang seem to post mainly in the PowWow forum.

Who's going to the WTA banquet?

--------------------
PBS Associate, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Membership Chairmen, WI Traditional Archers
Life Member, WI Bowhunters Association
Compton Traditional Archers

Posts: 996 | From: Monroe, WI | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

It would be great if there was more activity in here. Sometimes I thought I was the only one that looked! I'll start a new thread about the banquet if you guys promise to post on it! [readit]

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Tom-Wisconsin
Member # 15056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom-Wisconsin   Email Tom-Wisconsin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for responding everyone. I sent in my membership application today. I plan on going to the banquet.

--------------------
"A clean kill or no kill, Lord
Such is my heart's desire
Give me the skill to make it so
Or let me hold my fire"
Timothy D. Cook
40# Indian Archery Recurve 1965
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

Posts: 76 | From: Minocqua, Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©