JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » Big Foot Archer's Arctic Blast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Foot Archer's Arctic Blast
yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeager   Email yeager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year everyone,

Now that the local deer hunting season is winding down, for those that do not want to hang up your bows just yet, Big Foot Archer's Arctic Blast will be starting again this Sunday January 5, 2014. It is an outdoor 3D shoot, $7.00 all-you-can-shoot, and runs every Sunday from 9am-3pm until March 16.

The club is located south of Lake Geneva on Hillside Road which is one mile west of WI 120 between Willow Road on the north and County B on the south. Address is N960 Hillside Road. Clubhouse phone is 262-275-3889.

Hope to see you there,

Bob

--------------------
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Wisconsin Bowhunter Assoc lifetime member
P&Y Club, Official Measurer

Posts: 409 | From: No. Illinois | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PASQUINELL
2017 Contributor
Member # 15560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PASQUINELL   Email PASQUINELL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bob!

Ted and I wont be able to make the "opener" as we have in years past but I am glad you and Bill are setting this up again. It is a fun time for sure.
Will see you next Sunday after church!

Pete

--------------------
"I can skin a GRIZZ as fast as you can catch um"...HA! stay right there pilgrim I'll be back!
JOHN 3:16

Posts: 129 | From: WISCONSIN | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeager   Email yeager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pete, it should be fun with all the snow so far this year.

See you when...Bob

--------------------

Posts: 409 | From: No. Illinois | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, what kind of head do you need for a frozen 3D target ? I guess Sunday won't be so bad but Monday... O M G

ChuckC

Posts: 7169 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PASQUINELL
2017 Contributor
Member # 15560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PASQUINELL   Email PASQUINELL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tred Barta arrows from three Rivers are good all around "beaters" but if you miss and hit a leg or something... not that I do though! HA

--------------------
"I can skin a GRIZZ as fast as you can catch um"...HA! stay right there pilgrim I'll be back!
JOHN 3:16

Posts: 129 | From: WISCONSIN | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Hope you all are having a great Holiday,

As the local deer seasons are winding down, don't think about hanging up your bows yet. Big Foot Archers is hosting its winter "Arctic Blast". This is an outdoor 3D shoot held every Sunday from January 11 - March 22, 2015. Registration runs from 9am - 3pm and the cost is $7.00 all-you-can shoot.

Hope to see you out there braving the C O L D!!!!

The club is located south of Lake Geneva on Hillside Road which is one west of WI 120 between Willow Road to the north and CTY B to the south. Club address is: N961 Hillside Rd. Club house phone: 262-275-3889. Web site: www.bigfootarchers.com

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©