JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » 6th Annual Chippewa Bowhunters shoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6th Annual Chippewa Bowhunters shoot
CBergeman
Contributor 2017
Member # 10715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBergeman   Email CBergeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 31 & June 1. Great line up of vendors, RER Bows, The Footed Shaft, NewWood Longbows, Raven Knives, custom quilts, arrows, etc. Come join us. Chris Bergeman and crew.
Posts: 295 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to it Chris. I will bring tip over targets for the kids. The board will be holding their meeting there again.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1170 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris

Thank you for hosting another outstanding shoot. Karen and I had a great time. As usual you had good challenging shots. I always enjoy the wide range of shooting angles that your course allows. It was equally fun meeting the new faces that came as shooters and vendors as well. And last but not least I know I ate way too much of the good food.
Oh yeah, Karen really liked listening to the sandhill crane in the morning. ;^)

Greg

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1170 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBergeman
Contributor 2017
Member # 10715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBergeman   Email CBergeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greg,

You are more than welcome. Thanks to you and Karen for coming. I believe all who attended had a good time.

Chris

Posts: 295 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBergeman
Contributor 2017
Member # 10715

A big thank you to all who came to the shoot. This was our best one yet, even though Sunday was a bit "wet".

Thank you,
Chris Bergeman and crew

ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was fun, glad I came. Still drying out my gear though. How many feet of rain fell ?

ChuckC

Posts: 7167 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smoke1953
Contributor 2014
Member # 11344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smoke1953   Email smoke1953   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris you guys were great again and had a fantastic crowd. Wonderful shooting with everyone at one of the best courses.
Posts: 1205 | From: Cambridge, Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©