JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » Comptons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Comptons
smoke1953
Contributor 2014
Member # 11344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smoke1953   Email smoke1953   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to have a great group at Comptons.
Posts: 1205 | From: Cambridge, Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ragin Bull
Contributor 2015
Member # 11323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragin Bull   Author's Homepage   Email Ragin Bull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting in the airport waiting to catch a flight home.
Should be home about 6:00 pm and on the road to Comptons by 6:00 am.
Looking forward to it and hope to see you all there.

--------------------
Graywolfwoolens.com

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Life Member of Comptons

Posts: 1167 | From: Wis. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papawoody
Member # 29863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papawoody   Email papawoody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The family and I will be there about midday on Friday. hoping for a great turn out from the Wisconsin guys. always a good time!

--------------------
62" 54@28 costom Big River longbow
66" 54@28 Big River longbow
60" 53@28 Big River recurve
Compton Traditional Archers
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Wisconsin Bowhunters
Neosho Archers

Posts: 99 | From: Hustisford, WI | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smoke1953
Contributor 2014
Member # 11344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smoke1953   Email smoke1953   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be good to see you David.
Posts: 1205 | From: Cambridge, Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin Winkler
2017 Contributor
Member # 15949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin Winkler   Email Kevin Winkler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK......what's the report? Haven't heard anything or seen any pictures yet!

You guy's must not have had any fun or you are all nursing bad hangovers [Eek!]

--------------------
PBS Associate, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Membership Chairmen, WI Traditional Archers
Life Member, WI Bowhunters Association
Compton Traditional Archers

Posts: 996 | From: Monroe, WI | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get to make it. Too many things conspired agin me.
ChuckC

Posts: 7241 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smoke1953
Contributor 2014
Member # 11344

We had a great time. We had a good group of campers with Joe and Irene, Pete, Jerry, Tim, Laurie and Bill, David and Cassie and his two kids.Visits from Brian Hallstead and his guitar and Rodger Rucks. Our fish fry on Friday was fabulous with bluegill and Walleye from Wisconsin from Joe and Walleye from David. I'm sure I took pictures but still looking for where I stuck my camera. We missed having you there.

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©