JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » 2016 WTA annual convention Roll call (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2016 WTA annual convention Roll call
RGKulas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RGKulas   Email RGKulas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who is going????? I haven't missed this event in many many years and always look forward to it.

Today I sent my donation to the event organizers along with my sponsorship paperwork and my wife is making the hotel reservations.

If your attending, please stop by our vendor booth and say hi.

STAY SHARP BROADHEAD SHARPENING GUIDE

http://staysharpguide.com/

Here is a sneak peek at the Custom Elk skin chopper mitts with removable fleece liners that Im donating.

-

-

-

Posts: 204 | From: WI | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can make it. 8^)
Another awesome pair of mitts again Ron. I am glad to hear that your wife will be joining you. I hope she enjoys it.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1181 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Folks,

As it Turns out, due to a Generous plane ticket purchased, i will be able to attend my first WTA banquet.

I hope to meet some of you there. I will be helping my father at a vendor table to try and liquidate some of his massive archery Collection.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16836 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to meeting you Charlie. I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Sherwood Forest

Posts: 1181 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie, hope to meet you ! I will be there most of the day.
ChuckC

Posts: 7241 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeager   Email yeager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie and I will be there along with two more couples from Big Foot Archers, Lake Geneva. See you all tomorrow.

--------------------
Wisconsin Bowhunter Assoc lifetime member
P&Y Club, Official Measurer

Posts: 414 | From: No. Illinois | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RGKulas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RGKulas   Email RGKulas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spent the day at the Wisconsin Traditional Archers convention. Had a vendor's booth for some of my items. Bought 3 doz full length uncut yellow feathers, 3 doz red, 3 doz green so I think there is some arrow making in the future.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 204 | From: WI | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RGKulas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40853

-

-

-

-

-

-

SKITCH
Contributor 2014
Member # 36382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKITCH   Email SKITCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That looks like fun. Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like the kids had some fun.

--------------------
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered"
Lincoln

Posts: 1012 | From: Puyallup, WA | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leland
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leland   Email Leland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the pictures,it's great seeing the kids shooting.

Leland

Posts: 821 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

I want to start out by thanking everyone that contributed in anyway to the banquet. The overwhelming support that we get just blows me away.

Nice meeting you Charlie. I hope the banquet lived up to your expectations. I hope you make your way back to WI and we see more of you.

Thanks for posting the pics Ron. You got the bulk of vendor hall. It was a very busy day for me and many of the board members. I always enjoy meeting new members and catching up with friends. I hope everyone can make it back next for the 25th anniversary. We are already planning to make this on extra special.

I have scratched auctioneer off of my list of potential careers but can make an exception here or there for a worthy cause.

--------------------
Sherwood Forest

yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeager   Email yeager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great Banquet as usual. Kudos to Greg and all those that made it possible!

--------------------
Wisconsin Bowhunter Assoc lifetime member
P&Y Club, Official Measurer

Posts: 414 | From: No. Illinois | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Theis
Contributor 2016
Member # 10266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Theis   Email Mike Theis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great banquet and day on the floor. This one was well attended, and fun to meet and see so many people. Another fine job by the WTA banquet committee.

Charlie, it was great to meet you and sign you up as a WTA member. Thanks for that, and hope to see you next year. A good father-son event for sure.

Ron- thanks for posting the pics AND for donating so many of your Stay Sharp products. They were well received.

--------------------
If man were to know everything in advance, there would be no such thing as adventure!

Posts: 389 | From: WI | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NBK
2017 Contributor
Member # 3640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NBK   Email NBK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the pics!
That's one of my girls shooting there. Aside from getting to meet and talk with fellow bowmen one of the best parts of the banquet is that it always rejuvenates my kids desire to shoot and get excited about archery. The WTA and its members really go out of their way for the kids (see the photo of the "free" stuff) and as a dad I believe it's time and money well spent. Thank you Greg and the rest of the folks for making it another great occasion.

--------------------
Mike

"I belong anywhere but in between"

Posts: 1642 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Greg and WTA, I had a wonderful time.

It was great to put some names with faces from people I have talked with for the past several years. It was also nice to meet new people as well from both PBS and WTA. I hope to be able to make it back again next year with a little better planning on my part.

I am happy I didn't win anything lol. The plane ride home had my arms full up enough. Besides, I dont think that chain saw would have been allowed as a carry on Ha.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't meet a few guys I was hoping would be there but I fully understand many guys have busy schedules and there is always next time.

I'm back in NY now and already I drive past people who dont wave back while driving out in the country. It amazes me how a 1000 miles can change things. Its like I'm in a different country.

I'll post some pictures later. I'll try not to duplicate any already posted.

Thanks again to everyone who have contributed to such a nice banquet.

Greg, dont be too hard on yourself about the auctioneer. Although we had a good chuckle, you were effective. If needed and you are in a pinch I can try as an auctioneer in the future so you can laugh right back at me. I cannot promise better results.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16836 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©