JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » 8th Annual Chippewa Bowhunters shoot 6/4-6/5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 8th Annual Chippewa Bowhunters shoot 6/4-6/5
CBergeman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBergeman   Email CBergeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great line up of vendors, The Footed Shaft, various bowyers, Raven Knives, arrows, etc. Come join us. Chris Bergeman and crew.
Posts: 305 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be there. Don't forget to get the Leineis.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1201 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBergeman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBergeman   Email CBergeman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greg,
I'll make sure there's Leinie's....
Looking forward to seeing you and Karen.

Posts: 305 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great time!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17129 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will the fish frys be biting Friday Chris?

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Sherwood Forest

Posts: 1201 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBergeman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10715

Greg, they are biting and there will be plenty.....
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Once again a great shoot Chris. I really liked the shots(well, most of them. I do have some arrows to fix). [Wink] The food was exceptionally good and of course it was good to see everyone again. Thanks for all of your efforts and thanks to all of the club members that pitched in.

--------------------
Sherwood Forest

CBergeman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10715

I want to send out a big "Thank You" to all the vendors and shooters that came.
Thank you,
Chris Bergeman and crew.

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©