JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » WI State Land Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WI State Land Sale
mlsthmpsn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlsthmpsn   Email mlsthmpsn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please take a minute and sign the petition.

Petition: Stop the Wisconsin State Land Sale

This generally ruffles a few feathers, but this is what happens when States have control of Public Lands....the lands that you and I own as American citizens. So when you here people and politicians talk about "state-transfer" and "state control"....they really mean they want the ability to sell or lease our public lands to the highest bidder.

These public lands were established by our grandfathers so that all Americans, regardless of social status or wealth, can access and enjoy the outdoors of our Nation in perpetuity...Forever.

These lands are our heritage and tradition, unique in the World, and the future for our children.

--------------------
MT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck. - Psalm 69:1

Posts: 197 | From: Plymouth, WI | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link, I added my name. I dont understand how they think they can sell my, (our) land.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16702 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knobby
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knobby   Email knobby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie, they can do it all right. We lost a prime chunk in northern Wi years ago. Went up for spring scouting only to find it posted tight. It never even hit the market to make it public knowledge. It was gone, just like that. I didn't think they could do it either, but I now know better. It's a shame.
Posts: 1179 | From: Plymouth WI | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure is Gary. Hopefully with things like the internet, these backdoor deals become a thing of the past.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16702 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©