JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » Johnsonville Trad League

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Johnsonville Trad League
mlsthmpsn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlsthmpsn   Email mlsthmpsn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, is anyone planning on doing the Wednesday night trad league over at Johnsonville? I drive right past there on my way to and from work....my plan is to make it a weekly stop.

--------------------
MT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck. - Psalm 69:1

Posts: 197 | From: Plymouth, WI | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knobby
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knobby   Email knobby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they continue to host it, I'll be there. It has always started in early January. No word about it yet, as guys are still hunting. Stay tuned.
Posts: 1179 | From: Plymouth WI | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlsthmpsn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlsthmpsn   Email mlsthmpsn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it pretty formal/competitive or more laid back? I was going to go the last 2 years but life-stuff got in the way.

Making it a priority this year!

--------------------
MT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 197 | From: Plymouth, WI | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knobby
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knobby   Email knobby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at all competitive. No scores are kept and you shoot as much or as little as you want. Some nights only a half dozen guys show up, other nights it's double that. The bonus is getting to try someone else's equipment if you're curious about it. Good times.
Posts: 1179 | From: Plymouth WI | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlsthmpsn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42269

Sounds like my kind of shooting!

What's the going rate for the night? I emailed the club contact, but haven't heard back yet.

Really looking forward to it now.

--------------------
MT

knobby
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2008

Either $8 or $9 per night. Worth whatever they want to charge to help get me through the winter.
zepnut
2017 Contributor
Member # 19993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepnut   Author's Homepage   Email zepnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it will start Jan. 11th
Posts: 876 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knobby
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2008

Thank you, Norm!
mlsthmpsn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42269

I went to their website to check on the start time tonight, and the site is down.

Do you guys know what time it starts tonight?

I forgot my equiopment at home, so hopefully I have enough time to run home after work,

Thanks,

--------------------
MT

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©