JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » LongHammock 3D August 3rd 2014 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LongHammock 3D August 3rd 2014
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come out and see us, bring a friend or two.. I will update this thread title each month..
Posts: 3605 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are shooting this Sunday April 13th..the weather forecast looks really good so far, 63-83 degrees and an east wind of 8mph with no rain predicted. I don't know what Rob and Shawn are gonna cook but I know it will be good and lots of it..come on out and spend a few hours with some new and old friends. Only $5 to shoot and eat..bring a side dish if you can, I've been bringing thin sliced yuca to every shoot this year, Rob or Shawn fries them crispy in the deep fryer and then add a touch of sea salt for a different kind of potato chip. I have seen people bring everything from pickles, peppers, beans, dips, cookies, brownies, salads, jerky, sausages made from exotic animals.... we even had Bob cat one time.. So if you can, bring a little of what you want us to try..there is always plenty and we never get to eat everything on the tables..
Posts: 3605 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Ranger
Contributor 2014
Member # 27999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Ranger   Email Lone Ranger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
food is great at these longhammock shoots for sure! Panda and I will be heading up to the North Florida Archers Traditional Rendevous this weekend- maybe in the next month or so we can get down to sling some arras with you guys!

L.R.

--------------------
Profanity Makes Ignorance Audible

Posts: 531 | From: Florida (Williston) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where are you guys? I just moved to Fl, in Tampa.

--------------------
From my cold,dead hands..

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

LongHammock is about 5 miles north of downtown Wildwood. See "longhammock directions" thread for directions. From Tampa take I-75 north to the Wildwood exit hwy 44, take 44 east to Wildwood, go over bridge and take a left onto hwy 301 north towards Oxford, Go thru Oxford on 301, aprox 1 1/2 miles north of Oxford turn west at 202
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

--------------------

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The April 13th shoot went well. A truck backed up to the camp area and was filled with 10? 3D targets..This is the second time this year that LongHammock friends have brought targets for the range!! I'm not sure if these generous people want their names listed here... earlier this year another LongHammock friend brought a 3D deer and 3 other targets for the warm up practice range.. LongHammock is truly blessed to have such awesome members/friends!!!
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The April 27th shoot went well. The targets that were donated at the last shoot really made a difference! No more shoot thru's!! And we added 3 double targets to the range. Next shoot is Sunday May 11th.
major archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for major archer   Email major archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a great time shooting and visiting with friends at mealtime. Many thanks to the donators of the new targets. The double target stations where a nice change.
Posts: 196 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Next shoot May 25th. $5 to shoot, casual start around 9:30am. Bring a friend or two.
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Next shoot June 8th 2014
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

June 2014 schedule. June 8th and 22nd..
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The June 22nd shoot went well, next shoot is July 6th
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

This time I am gonna be there for sure!

--------------------

Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Sunday should be a good day..hurricane Arthur will be 1600 miles north of us and temperature will be under 90degrees..
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©