JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » Brevard Archers/Wickham Park Range

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brevard Archers/Wickham Park Range
Rick Butler
Contributor 2016
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know if the Archery Range at Wickham Park is still open and available to the public? I'll be down in Palm Bay this weekend visiting my daughter, then driving back up to S. Carolina to hunt hogs. Hoping to maybe get some more practice in while I'm down there.

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2314 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bawana bowman
SPONSOR
Member # 16986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bawana bowman   Author's Homepage   Email bawana bowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The range is still open to public, providing there isn't a shoot going on. If there is you can still shoot, just have to pay fee for the shoot. Some of them are free. Not sure about this weekend, but you can check by doing a search for Brevard Archers the website has shoots for the year listed.

--------------------
Caney Creek Outfitters

>>-IBEP Instructor->
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular, since 1988
Husband, Father, Grandfather

Posts: 1400 | From: Cocoa, Florida | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©