JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » Boggy Creek

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boggy Creek
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boggy Creek
Calling all members that would like to help out a Great Cause.

We will be heading out to Camp Boggy Creek on Saturday the 31st of May, to refurbish the Bows and Arrows for their archery program.

What we need are people to string bows, attach rests and fletch arrows. We have the materials, we need people who can fletch and/or have fletching jigs.

PLEASE Contact me, Phone,Text or E mail if you can commit a few hours to help out a Great Cause.

Thank you and have a Great Day...

Ron Sumner
Phone: 352-267-1265
Text: 352-267-1265
E Mail: ronsumner@cfl.rr.com

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Ranger
Contributor 2014
Member # 27999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Ranger   Email Lone Ranger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking our calender- hope we can make it.

L.R.

--------------------
Profanity Makes Ignorance Audible

Posts: 531 | From: Florida (Williston) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was able to make it Saturday. There was plenty to do and the other volunteers were hard at it upon my 10:20 arrival. It was over cast all day and not hot at all.. The Boggy Creek Gang fed us a awesome lunch and we got back to work.. I took a couple of pics and Amanda took a few too..I'll post my 3 tomorrow
Posts: 3580 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics are of everybody working hard and steady, any business would love to have a work force like the TBOF volunteers [clapper] I don't know how may arrows were fletched or how many new strings were made, lots of strings were reserved and new "no gloves" added. We replaced at least 25-35 rests.. Most of the bows are in bad shape and are in need of replacement. Most know The TBOF has a "Charity Shoot" every year and this years was super awesome thanks to the owners of the "Canyons" property!! Martha V also works hard raising money giving much needed massages at the Spring and Fall shoots [Not Worthy]  -  -
Posts: 3580 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©