JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » LongHammock 3d pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LongHammock 3d pics
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
From my cold,dead hands..

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The food was delicious( first time I ever tried fried Venison and fried corn), and as you can see the targets were no joke. Hidden away, with narrow shooting lanes. Perfect..
Sorry I didn't take more pics, next time..
Oh, bring a side dish with ya..

--------------------

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

And the crowd is the best folks you can ever meet.

--------------------

mullet
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mullet   Author's Homepage   Email mullet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to take pictures when you're having fun. You missed a good one today.
Posts: 509 | From: lakeland fl | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Wanted to come but changed my mind last min..Got to make ur to the next one

--------------------

The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ole' Bowhunter   Email The Ole' Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it was a tough but fun shoot...After viewing the pic with all that delicious looking food, I wish I was down there to participate in the shoot.
Posts: 261 | From: Saratoga, New York | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is another double target..there is a deer way to the left of the caribou..there are backstops behind some of the targets since the neighbor put up a barbed wire fence..  -  -
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B.Finder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for B.Finder   Email B.Finder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to try and make it this Sunday.
Posts: 146 | From: Polk City Fl | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
major archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for major archer   Email major archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a great time this weekend at Long Hammock. Got to shoot with some old and new friends and the food was great as usual.
Posts: 196 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B.Finder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for B.Finder   Email B.Finder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree!
Posts: 146 | From: Polk City Fl | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
major archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for major archer   Email major archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Greco, What type of glove was that you were using at the last Long Hammock shoot. I have always used a tab and have been trying different gloves to consider a change. How is it working for you, any complaints

Thankd
Andy

Posts: 196 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

American leathers Elk.Soft enough to feel the string but durable at the sane time.

--------------------

Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Buck about a 16 yard shot?  -
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B.Finder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21010

Gonna do my best to make it on Sunday. I had a birthday to go to on the last one.
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

-
This awesome lady was shooting a very - very quiet bow, and wood arrows with self- nocks. very impressive feat don't you think?

-
Andy was the best archer of the bunch and he and his Black Widow meant bussiness

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©