JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » Hunting Help in North Dlorida

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hunting Help in North Dlorida
UrbanArcher1975
Member # 37005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanArcher1975   Email UrbanArcher1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I normally hunt down south of Orlando and I'd like to find a place a little farther north like close to Gainsville where I can camp Friday and hunt Saturday. I'm looking for something that might be a little cooler and less swampy than the places I hunt down south. Any advice?

--------------------
Bear Montana 55#

Posts: 80 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligator
Contributor 2015
Member # 38427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligator   Email caligator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocala WMA has produced some nice game in the past few years. I've only seen the pics and haven't hunted there personally. No quota during the archery season.

--------------------
The welfare of the state depends upon the morals of its citizens.

Posts: 168 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrbanArcher1975
Member # 37005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanArcher1975   Email UrbanArcher1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh, I've been there once last year, but it's a big place and I don't know the lay of the land. I'll certainly try it out. I saw deer there last year, but none close enough to take a shot. There were tracks all over the trail I used too.

--------------------
Bear Montana 55#

Posts: 80 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©