JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » Anyone ready to hunt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ready to hunt?
UrbanArcher1975
Member # 37005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanArcher1975   Email UrbanArcher1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's almost that time guys (and gals). Anyone interested in getting together to do some hunting out at 3 Lakes, Green Swamp, or Ocala WMA? Message me and let me know, it's always more fun with a buddy!

--------------------
Bear Montana 55#

Posts: 80 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ole' Bowhunter   Email The Ole' Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Presently, I'm in New York however I have a place in Apollo Beach and do some spring turkey hunting in Green Swamp. I still have yet to take an osceola gobbler with my Black Widow recurve however one time I came close...just couldn't shoot. Anyway, just wondering if you hunt turkey with stick and string in the spring at Gfeen Swamp? Maybe we could meet there on day and hunt together.
Posts: 261 | From: Saratoga, New York | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrbanArcher1975
Member # 37005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanArcher1975   Email UrbanArcher1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't yet, but I'll be glad to try! You let me know when you come down and I'll partner up for sure. I haven't taken any turkey at all with a bow, but I see a lot around, just not when I'm actually hunting.

--------------------
Bear Montana 55#

Posts: 80 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey buddy,I am at Valrico.I moved to FL few months ago and I would love a hunting partner.I LL pm you my phone..

--------------------
From my cold,dead hands..

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Savage
Member # 13965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Savage   Email Mark Savage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is everyone's season going?

--------------------
Mark
Bowhunting and following a good hound

Posts: 16 | From: Umatilla, Florida | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ole' Bowhunter   Email The Ole' Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could have taken a doe at ten yards but I passed on her because she had this years fawn with her. Been seeing some deer, mostly does however, I did get to watch a 6 pointef for a little over an hour feed across a field...too far for a shot though with my recurve. How is the season going for you?
Posts: 261 | From: Saratoga, New York | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Ranger
Contributor 2014
Member # 27999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Ranger   Email Lone Ranger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shot an elk with a .308 6 days ago, does that count?

pulled my game cams last night, have pics of 3 bucks fighting 4 days ago. good sign. I will sit tonight. keep your fingers crossed!

L.R.

--------------------
Profanity Makes Ignorance Audible

Posts: 531 | From: Florida (Williston) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©