JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » TBOF Charity Shoot Jan 24th (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TBOF Charity Shoot Jan 24th
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The January 24,2015 Annual charity shoot is coming up..there will be a work day on the Friday before the shoot. The shoot will be at "The Canyons" property near I-75 and hwy 326 in north Ocala.
Posts: 3626 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligator
Contributor 2015
Member # 38427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligator   Email caligator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to this shoot. Last year's shoot was awesome.

--------------------
The welfare of the state depends upon the morals of its citizens.

Posts: 168 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does that workday entail? How can we learn more about it?

--------------------
From my cold,dead hands..

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work days usually involve.. Pulling targets out of trailers, setting up targets, shooting stakes and possibly a little trail trimming.. And making new friends..volunteers also receive a handful of raffle tickets! There should be more info at the TBOF web site. TBOF.org my home computer crashed or I would post the flyer here..
Posts: 3626 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

TBOF also has a "Facebook" page, I assume lots of information can be found there...I don't do Facebook so I havnt seen it..
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ole' Bowhunter   Email The Ole' Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same place it was held last year where the zip lines were? I attended for the first time last year and realy enjoyed the shoot.
Posts: 261 | From: Saratoga, New York | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ole' Bowhunter   Email The Ole' Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention that I hope to attend this year as well.
Posts: 261 | From: Saratoga, New York | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Yes, "the canyons" zip line place just north of Ocala.
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

Are you folks going to post a flyer with all thr infomation like you did last year, complete with directions on how to get there? I need all the help I can get.
caligator
Contributor 2015
Member # 38427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligator   Email caligator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last years flyer,

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=81;t=000745

--------------------
The welfare of the state depends upon the morals of its citizens.

Posts: 168 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ole' Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40895

OK...thanks for the info...hope to see you there!
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5832 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The Charity Shoot is next weekend.. I need to go thru my stuff and find some items to donate to the Raffle..
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

I'm bringing some stuff for the Raffle..
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Just got back from the shoot. It rained almost all night but stopped arround sun up.. It was breezy but never rained on us today. There was an awesome turnout today around 150 people? I saw some folks from Melbourne, Cape Coral, Tallahassee, Jacksonville.. As always the officers and volunteers worked hard to put this event on! I saw several TBOF folks stopping at the Zipline office after the shoot..I'm guessing they are zipping along as I'm typing this.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©