JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » LongHammock 2015 Sunday Feb 22nd

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LongHammock 2015 Sunday Feb 22nd
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to Liz at the TBOF Charity Shoot about the first shoot of 2015..trying for 2 weeks before the TBOF Spring Shoot..the Rinehart 100 shootnear Tampa is the weekend of Feb 28 and March 1st which is the weekend before the March TBOF Spring shoot..
Posts: 3580 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to Rob H today. The first LongHammock shoot will be Feb 22nd.
Posts: 3580 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B.Finder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for B.Finder   Email B.Finder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could go. I will be working the TBOF booth at the knap-in that day.
Posts: 146 | From: Polk City Fl | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Is the Knap_in all week end? I might make it saturday if its in Silver Springs.. We should have lots of Deer to cook on Sunday..Im gonna try to Bring some thin sliced Yucca for the fryer (yucca chips).
Stick & String
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stick & String   Email Stick & String   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weather looks great but I'm going to be out of town this weekend. Do you guys shoot every Sunday, or just once a month? What time do you typically start? Hope to make the next one!

--------------------
Stick & String

Posts: 41 | From: SE Indiana (Cincinnati) | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

We shoot every other Sunday.. Keep looking here on TradGang for shoot dates..there is a Facebook page that Shawn or Liz posts on. I don't have facebook so I havnt seen it.
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The first shoot went well. We had some new people show up today along with a bunch of regulars..Not sure when the next one will be.. We have the Big TBOF Spring Shoot in 2 weeks and Rob H said we will decide the date of the next shoot then..I will post dates when I know for sure.

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©