JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » LongHammock Shoot July 12th and 26th 2015 Sunday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LongHammock Shoot July 12th and 26th 2015 Sunday
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next 2 LongHammock 3D Shoots are Sunday July 12th and 26th 2015...see LongHammock Directions if you don't know where the shoot is..
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el greco
Contributor 2016
Member # 35232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for el greco   Email el greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad I can't come..I will be in VA for twoo weeks

--------------------
From my cold,dead hands..

Posts: 694 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 3 shoots this month..the may 3rd shoot went well, we had a table full of sides and Rob H cooked a bunch of Deer and a little bit of squirrel and duck. The weather was perfect too.
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

May 17th..We had a good shoot and had an awesome lunch. Next shoot in two weeks..
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

the may 31st shoot went well, we had a good time.

After the shoot Rob H got a phone call.. He was informed that our TBOF friend Tom Swift passed away suddenly today..Tom was not only an excellent Archer but also a fine gentleman.

Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

next shoot Sunday June 14th
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The June 14th shoot went well. Rob and Shawn H cooked up a big pile of deer, fries, spring rolls, jalapeño poppers and more..of course there was a truck load of side dish's that our fellow archers brought with them. The next shoot is June 28th..
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

I was unable to make the June 28th shoot..I'm sure it was another good one..The July schedual is Sunday July 12th and July 26th 2015
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The July 26th shoot may be the last shoot of the year......
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Today July 26th was the last longhammock shoot of the year...I think we will start back in late January or early February of 2016
GWV
Contributor 2014
Member # 33381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GWV   Email GWV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to personally thank everyone there for making me feel welcome. Can't wait till the shoots start back. You guys and gals have a good thing going. Thanks again!
Posts: 662 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©