JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » Jan 30, 2016 TBOF Charity Shoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jan 30, 2016 TBOF Charity Shoot
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shoot will be held at "The Canyons" site again this year. The Canyons site is in north Ocala about 1 mile east of The I-75 and hwy 326 exit and 1/4 mile north on Old 441, The Canyons is a "Zip line" place and can be found on the internet..
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nuclear Longbow
Member # 14505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nuclear Longbow   Email Nuclear Longbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody that is on the fence about this one should make the leap. If you've had fun at the Spring and Fall shoots, you'll have a blast at this one. Targets presented in The Canyons are a new experience for us Florida flatlanders, since we're not used to shooting over rolling terrain. I'm planning on being there and dragging a couple of folks up with me!

--------------------
John

Have you ever noticed that the words listen and silent have the same letters?

Posts: 38 | From: St Lucie Co., FL | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Charity shoot is just a week and a half away..I had some surgery Jan 5th but I think I will be able to shoot by this weekend..
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deno
Contributor 2017
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deno   Email Deno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' forward to the shoot!!
Deno

--------------------
United Bowhunters of New Jersey
Traditional Archers of New Jersey
Howard Hill Wesley Special 70#
Howard Hill Big 5 65#

Posts: 371 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarponnut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarponnut   Email tarponnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! Any word on the Championship Shoot in March 2016?
I don't see any info about it on TG?
(many of us can't access FB at work)
Thanks.

Posts: 2472 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

March 4th-6th for the Spring Shoot..I don't do Facebook and it seems like the TBOF Officers think everybody does..there is a flyer for the shoot on TBOF.org
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

There is a work day this Friday Jan 29th for the Jan 30th Charity Shoot..
tarponnut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarponnut   Email tarponnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I want to donate a hog hunt(for the spring shoot) but I haven't been able to reach anybody?
Posts: 2472 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

There is a list of e-mail addresses under "contacts" on tbof.org Casey Green might be a good one to try.
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

The shoot was a huge success, somewhere around 175 shooters.. the weather was very nice too. The targets on the range were very nicely placed, but I managed to miss 3 somehow..
Deno
Contributor 2017
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deno   Email Deno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoot hosted by TBOF. The site was very unique. Kudos to the TBOF members. Hope to make it down for more in the future.
Deno

--------------------
United Bowhunters of New Jersey
Traditional Archers of New Jersey
Howard Hill Wesley Special 70#
Howard Hill Big 5 65#

Posts: 371 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©