JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » TBOF shoot March 3-5, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TBOF shoot March 3-5, 2017
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the TBOF shoot that has the most vendors each year and the best weather! Come and see your old TBOF friends and make a few new ones too. The shoot location has cabins, bunk houses, primitive camp sites, plenty of real bathrooms with showers, there is usually a few guitars, banjos and other stringed instruments played arround the camps at night..I started making 4 string Cigar Box Guitars 2 weeks ago, I'll bring one or two, somebody needs to play them since I don't play a lick.. Go to TBOF.org for more information on the Spring Shoot.
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed it last year, so I am really looking forward to this year.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4686 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there. I always look forward to this shoot.

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1181 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric S
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric S   Email Eric S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a great time last year, hoping to do it again this year.
Posts: 218 | From: Satellite Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babbling Bob
Contributor 2016
Member # 37437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babbling Bob   Email Babbling Bob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two Dental Surgeons though away a piece of me last March and cleaned out my pockets too. This year, I'm looking forward to going so much I might be dancing and shooting at the same time.

Checking out one of my best tents and polishing the rosewood on several of my favorite old bows.

See U'all There!

Posts: 215 | From: South Florida (winter) Adirondacks (summer) | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the weather will be nice Friday thru Sunday, no rain.. 45-52 in the mornings low 70's by noon.. Thursday is the work day, the awesome volunteers and officers are setting up the 3 ranges today and other tasks to make sure the shoot goes smoothly.
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

If anybody has some items they no longer need like arrows, nocks, camo clothes, old bows, knifes, gift cards, just about anything..or something they make and want to share..bring them and put them on the raffle table. There are clip boards on the tables, make sure you write down your name and what you donated.
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

One more thing..the TBOF has nice new targets..no shot out targets on our ranges!! Come out and see for yourself..
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody know where the results of this shoot are located? Not that the leaders were in any danger from my shooting but I'd still like to know how I fared compared to the field.

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1335 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pete, I asked and was told that they don't post them.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4686 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Pete

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1335 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

--------------------
Pete

gnome
Member # 11881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gnome   Email gnome   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just posted them.
http://tbof.org/shoot-highlights-info/2017-shoot-results/2017-state-championship.html

Its also on the facebook page.

--------------------
The currency of War, is not money, but the lives of our sons and daughters. Spend wisely. - gnome

Posts: 42 | From: Bushnell, FL | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©