JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » LongHammock, done for 2017, see you in 2018 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LongHammock, done for 2017, see you in 2018
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO shoot Memorial Day Weekend****There will be a shoot Sunday June 4, 2017 and Sunday June 18th. Sunday JULY 2nd, 16th and July 30th..July 30th was the last shoot for 2017, check back here March of 2018 for updates on the 2018 3D shoots.
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MW   Email MW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this shoot going to happen? and if so is to open to anyone?

--------------------
<---TGMM Family of the bow---<<<<

Posts: 593 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robertfishes   Email Robertfishes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes this Sunday, Yes open to anybody. Bring a friend or two..
Posts: 3623 | From: Ocala , Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MW   Email MW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where to I get information? ie.. time and location

--------------------

Posts: 593 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Look at the "Longhammock directions" thread for more information. The location is just north of Wildwood Florida
MW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10732

Trying to plan and wanted to confirm... the shoot is on for 18th?

--------------------

MW
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10732

Trying to plan and wanted to confirm... the shoot is on for 18th?

--------------------

gnome
Member # 11881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gnome   Email gnome   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next shoot will be on 7/2.

--------------------
The currency of War, is not money, but the lives of our sons and daughters. Spend wisely. - gnome

Posts: 42 | From: Bushnell, FL | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

There will be a shoot Sunday July 2nd and July 16th
gnome
Member # 11881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gnome   Email gnome   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a good shoot this morning; thanks everyone.

Rob says one more shoot before TBOF.
Sunday the 30th.

--------------------
The currency of War, is not money, but the lives of our sons and daughters. Spend wisely. - gnome

Posts: 42 | From: Bushnell, FL | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zmonster
Contributor 2017
Member # 13563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zmonster   Email Zmonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New guy on board! Ill come to the 30th Shoot with my son and introduce myself. Been looking for a trad get together since moving from Colorado. I live in Lutz just north of Tampa since retiring from the Army this year.

I went to a TBOF in 2011 while visiting Family. I may not make this years TBOF, but Ill try for Friday at least.

--------------------
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Posts: 1117 | From: Sweating somewhere in FL.... | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnome
Member # 11881

Z, Welcome to the slowest moving board ever! [Smile]
Hope to see you on sunday.
Lutz is pretty far down there; Do you have good directions ?

--------------------

Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

gnome, he would take I-75 north to the Wildwood exit, east on 44 to Hwy 301, go north 5 or so miles to 202 west..there are directions on another thread
Zmonster
Contributor 2017
Member # 13563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zmonster   Email Zmonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. Yes, I'm all set for directions. I mapped it off the lead thread. See you all soon.

Thanks

--------------------
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Posts: 1117 | From: Sweating somewhere in FL.... | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robertfishes
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5996

Zmonster, glad you found us, it's a real casual shoot, no score cards, no rules. Some people show up to shoot around 9am some later. Lunch after Rob H and Shawn shoot the first round, usually wild game or fish.. Bring something to drink with you, I bring a couple of bottled waters and 2 quarts of Gatorade this time of year. Gnome should be there, he doesn't look like a Gnome.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©