Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » VIRGINIA - Traditional Bowhunters of Virginia » IBO Traditional World Championship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IBO Traditional World Championship
gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gretchen   Email gretchen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to let you guys know that IBO Traditional World Championship came home to Va.

This past weekend I won the IBO Trad Worlds in Cloverdale Indiana.

James Ruley took 3 rd and he is from the Augusta Archers Club.

Dewayne Martin

--------------------
Lord help me when I aim!!

Posts: 939 | From: christiansburg Va | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Denbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Denbow   Email Jack Denbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, that is good news.
Jack

--------------------
PBS Associate member
TGMM Family of the Bow
Life is good in the mountains

Posts: 1476 | From: Nowhere, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryd
Member # 39201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryd   Email coryd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
Posts: 66 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Dewayne. I saw the scores....you really got it goin' on! [thumbsup]

I want to rub that buckle the next time I see you!

Allen

--------------------
http://www.leftiesrus.com/

Custom, high performance bowstrings by Lefties R Us

Posts: 3241 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2hats
Contributor 2014
Member # 16363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2hats   Email 2hats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Dewayne...

--------------------
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Posts: 799 | From: charlottesville,va | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gretchen   Email gretchen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys,....it was a tough shoot but lots of fun like always....

Dewayne

--------------------

Posts: 939 | From: christiansburg Va | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Machias
Member # 19990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Machias   Email Machias   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, congrats!!!

--------------------
Fred Moyer

History does not entrust the care of Freedom to the Weak or the Timid.

Posts: 75 | From: Stafford, VA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Langford
Contributor 2014
Member # 23692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Langford   Author's Homepage   Email Keith Langford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job, I would like to get a chance to shoot with you some time, you had a great score at the IBO, I hope I can shoot it next year, I won the ASA Virginia State Championship the week before the IBO Worlds. Would kind of like to see where I stack up against your caliber of shooting. Again great job

--------------------
John 3:16

Dakota Bows Pro Hunter Recurve
64"50@28

Posts: 570 | From: Prince George, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Keith...I would love to shoot with you sometime...hopefully we could get a bunch of Va guys to come to the trad worlds in 2014....

Take care

Dewayne

--------------------

gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Keith...I would love to shoot with you sometime...hopefully we could get a bunch of Va guys to come to the trad worlds in 2014....

Take care

Dewayne

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©