Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » VIRGINIA - Traditional Bowhunters of Virginia » IBO Traditional World Championship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IBO Traditional World Championship
gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gretchen   Email gretchen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to let you guys know that IBO Traditional World Championship came home to Va.

This past weekend I won the IBO Trad Worlds in Cloverdale Indiana.

James Ruley took 3 rd and he is from the Augusta Archers Club.

Dewayne Martin

--------------------
Lord help me when I aim!!

Posts: 935 | From: christiansburg Va | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Denbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Denbow   Email Jack Denbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, that is good news.
Jack

--------------------
PBS Associate member
TGMM Family of the Bow
Life is good in the mountains

Posts: 1452 | From: Nowhere, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryd
Member # 39201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryd   Email coryd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
Posts: 66 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Dewayne. I saw the scores....you really got it goin' on! [thumbsup]

I want to rub that buckle the next time I see you!

Allen

--------------------
http://www.leftiesrus.com/

Custom, high performance bowstrings by Lefties R Us

Posts: 3111 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2hats
Contributor 2014
Member # 16363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2hats   Email 2hats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Dewayne...

--------------------
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Posts: 785 | From: charlottesville,va | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gretchen   Email gretchen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys,....it was a tough shoot but lots of fun like always....

Dewayne

--------------------

Posts: 935 | From: christiansburg Va | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Machias
Member # 19990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Machias   Email Machias   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, congrats!!!

--------------------
Fred Moyer

History does not entrust the care of Freedom to the Weak or the Timid.

Posts: 75 | From: Stafford, VA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Langford
Contributor 2014
Member # 23692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Langford   Author's Homepage   Email Keith Langford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job, I would like to get a chance to shoot with you some time, you had a great score at the IBO, I hope I can shoot it next year, I won the ASA Virginia State Championship the week before the IBO Worlds. Would kind of like to see where I stack up against your caliber of shooting. Again great job

--------------------
John 3:16
Bob Lee Ultimate
Dakota Bows Pro Hunter Recurve
Big Foot Bows Sasquatch SS

Posts: 470 | From: Prince George, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Keith...I would love to shoot with you sometime...hopefully we could get a bunch of Va guys to come to the trad worlds in 2014....

Take care

Dewayne

--------------------

gretchen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8908

Keith...I would love to shoot with you sometime...hopefully we could get a bunch of Va guys to come to the trad worlds in 2014....

Take care

Dewayne

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©